Jiu Qiansui 13

Lu Yanzhou didn't do much at the banquet.

He just serves as a vase to divert people's attention from Xie Chengze. As for other things...if he had the time, he might as well cultivate Jia, Yi, Bing, and Ding.

Xie Chengze arranged Jia, Yi, Bing, and Ding to be by his side. Since Xie Chengze did this, it shows that they are trustworthy.

Lu Yanzhou talked with them and found that they were all sold by their parents after a disaster at home. They no longer knew where their parents were. They were smart people, so he simply raised them as confidants.

He will need some assistants in the future, and young people like Jia, Yi, Bing, and Ding are just right for him!

As for making money...these three items, porcelain, vegetable oil and tofu, are enough for the time being.

With this in mind, Lu Yanzhou gave Xie Chengze a piece of fried tofu: "This tofu tastes good."

After the tofu was deep-fried and cooked, the finished product tasted very delicious.

Xie Chengze actually didn't have much appetite today, but he still ate. While eating, he felt Lu Yanzhou holding his hand.

He relaxed and suddenly felt hungry.

Halfway through the banquet, the emperor left, followed by others.

Xie Chengze asked someone to send Lu Yanzhou back first, while he stayed to arrange the follow-up matters.

As a result, while he was busy working, the eldest prince arrived.

The eldest prince is a slightly plump young man. He isn't bad looking and can be described as handsome based on his appearance, but his cloudy eyes are always annoying.

Lu Yanzhou wasn't like this.

Although Xie Chengze felt that Lu Yanzhou's eyes were not pure when he faced him, his eyes were full of him. If not he would never be stuck in Lu Yanzhou's pit and be unable to get out.

"This servant has seen his highness." Xie Chengze saluted.

"Don't be so formal." The eldest prince stretched out his hand to help Xie Chengze.

But Xie Chengze dodged and said, "With my humble body, I dare not pollute his highness."

"Xie Gonggong, I never think you are humble...You know, I have always thought of you..." The eldest prince reached out to pull Xie Chengze, the hint in his words could not be more obvious.

Xie Chengze felt sick.

He wanted to find a shield, which also had something to do with the eldest prince. The eldest prince had long been interested in him, and sometimes would try to do something to him.

It's just that in the past, the eldest prince thought that he had something to do with the emperor, so he didn't dare to take action.

But not long ago, the eldest prince discovered that he had nothing to do with the emperor and began to harass him.

He thought that the eldest prince would give up if there was someone by his side, but he didn't expect that he would still come to find him.

In the past, Xie Chengze could only put up with him, but now...Xie Chengze said: "Your highness, I have to run errands for his majesty, so I'll take my leave now."

The eldest prince's face changed, but he really didn't dare to do anything to Xie Chengze now.

Xie Chengze had a way to make money, so his father wanted Xie Chengze to make money for him. At this time, if he and Xie Chengze were to have a conflict, it would not be a good thing for him.