Interstellar World 10

Chu Jingshan left the nursing home in a daze.

Lu Yanzhou watched him leave, and said to Xie Chengze, "I'm sorry, AZe, I didn't teach him well."

"This has nothing to do with you, Marshal, and I'm fine, I don't like him at all," Xie Chengze laughed, "I haven't actually talked with him much."

Xie Chengze really doesn't care much about Chu Jingshan's reluctance to marry him. He doesn't like Chu Jingshan now, mainly because Chu Jingshan doesn't care enough about Lu Yanzhou.

But that was Lu Yanzhou's adopted son after all, he didn't plan to do anything.

He just wants to be by Lu Yanzhou's side now.

Since being taken away from the wedding banquet by Lu Yanzhou, Xie Chengze has been a little confused these two days.

He didn't know what to do next.

It was only now that he finally made a decision.

His marshal is stronger than he thought, even if his mental force is overflowing, he can still stay awake.

Then, he can spend the last moments of his life with the marshal. When the marshal dies, he can leave this world with the marshal too.

After he figured it out, Xie Chengze was no longer sad about Lu Yanzhou's imminent death. He also had a smile on his face. He looked at Lu Yanzhou intently: "Marshal, I have always admired you. When I met Chu Jingshan, I just wanted to meet you through him."

Lu Yanzhou was slightly taken aback when he met Xie Chengze's gaze.

The way Xie Chengze looks at him now is the same look that Xie Chengze looks at him after they are connected with each other in the previous three worlds.

Xie Chengze, fell in love with him?

Before Lu Yanzhou entered the small world, he never thought that Xie Chengze would like him. After all, in the past, Xie Chengze, who cultivated the ruthless dao, was always alone and would not get too close to him.

But in the small world, Xie Chengze always fell in love with him, especially in the last world, he and Xie Chengze hadn't met much at all, but Xie Chengze snatched him back!

At that time, he felt that something was wrong, but he didn't dare to confirm it. Now...

Is it possible that Xie Chengze has a crush on him?

If Xie Chengze didn't practice the ruthless dao, maybe he would fall in love with him?

But what Xie Chengze cultivated was still ruthless dao. When Xie Chengze's soul recovers, will he not care about all the things in the small world?

He is so close to Xie Chengze, will it ruin Xie Chengze's cultivation?

Lu Yanzhou smiled and said, "Now that you see it, aren't you a little disappointed? I look a little ugly now."

"In my eyes, Marshal, you are the most handsome." Xie Chengze was very serious.

Lu Yanzhou smiled again: "I don't think I'm handsome, I'm bald...Adjutant Mo, find a razor and help me shave my hair."

Lu Yanzhou felt that his thinning hair was not as good-looking as a bald head.

"Marshal, let me shave it for you!" Xie Chengze volunteered.

"Okay." Lu Yanzhou agreed.

Seeing that Lu Yanzhou agreed, Xie Chengze was in a good mood, and quickly found tools to help Lu Yanzhou shave his head.

According to the display in the medical cabin, Lu Yanzhou's condition is very bad, he should be suffering from headaches all the time.

Xie Chengze's situation was not much better, his genes were collapsing, and he felt very uncomfortable.