Chubby Director 4

Xie Chengze didn't tell anyone about his illness, most people didn't know that he was in poor health.

Lu Yanzhou knew about it because in the original historical trajectory, after the original owner frame Xie Chengze, Xie Chengze fell ill and was hospitalized, and his information was leaked...Everyone knew about his illness!

At that time, a group of netizens said that he deserved it...

Lu Yanzhou finally made three dishes and one soup, not only considering Xie Chengze's taste, but also avoiding the food that is not good for Xie Chengze.

At noon, Lu Yanzhou invited Producer Wei to eat, but he didn't invite Producer Wei for this meal. He only invited Xie Chengze to his RV to eat with him.

This RV has a lot of space, but no matter how big the RV is, it's still a small airtight space. Xie Chengze felt a little uncomfortable watching the door being closed.

What is Lu Yanzhou trying to do? Lu Yanzhou touched his hand before, now will he...

Xie Chengze was a little nervous, then felt that there was something wrong with him.

He is a fat-headed director and Lu Yanzhou is a handsome fresh meat. When encountering such a scene, it is Lu Yanzhou who should be nervous, so what is he nervous about?

"Director Xie, try my culinary skills." Lu Yanzhou talks to Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze took a sip and was a little amazed. What Lu Yanzhou made was so delicious!

It was simply the best meal he had ever had!

Well, he thinks so because he has a filter for Lu Yanzhou, but Lu Yanzhou's cooking skills are really good.

He knew why Lu Yanzhou's gold master was willing to spend a lot of money for Lu Yanzhou.

It's just, didn't Lu Yanzhou already have a gold master, why did he come to seduce him? Isn't Lu Yanzhou afraid that his gold master will be angry?

"Director Xie, is it delicious?" Lu Yanzhou asked.

Xie Chengze nodded immediately: "It's delicious."

Seeing Xie Chengze's appearance, Lu Yanzhou couldn't help smiling. Xie Chengze in the last world talked a lot and would 'sincerely' possess him from time to time, and then sweet talk him.

The Xie Chengze in this world is different. He doesn't talk much and is a bit shy, which makes him want to tease him: "If Director Xie thinks it's delicious, I'll make it for you every day from now on."

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou with obvious disbelief.

Lu Yanzhou said: "I'm telling the truth, I will never lie to you."

Xie Chengze: "..." This person is really good at coaxing, such a promise was said easily!

Xie Chengze felt that Lu Yanzhou probably couldn't do it, but he had to admit that he was very happy to hear it.

In addition... Lu Yanzhou has done so much, he definitely has to give an answer. Xie Chengze coughed lightly, and asked: "My film will start filming in a few days, how is your preparation?"

Lu Yanzhou answered: "Director Xie, don't worry, I'm ready. There's no problem!"

Lu Yanzhou had read the script and the content of the original main role was very small and simple. He believed that there would be absolutely no problem just acting.

"You have a deep understanding of the script, I think you will have no problem," Xie Chengze affirmed Lu Yanzhou, "You like this job so much, I believe you will have better development in the future."