Chubby Director End

After Xie Chengze knew Lu Yanzhou's identity, although he was happy, there was also a huge stone in his heart.

He used to think that Lu Yanzhou was a person who relied on money to enter the entertainment industry, so he and Lu Yanzhou only exchanged interests and got what they needed, so naturally there was no such thing as being worthy or not.

But it's different now.

If they were to be together...his condition would be a big problem.

This condition is very painful. He looks okay now with no spots on his face, but no one knows what will happen in the future. If his condition is serious, he will become more and more ugly...

The point is, in Lu Yanzhou's eyes, the two of them have always been in a normal relationship, so he is a guy who concealed his illness and tricked Lu Yanzhou into falling in love with him!

Therefore, when he said that he was not in good health, Xie Chengze was very nervous.

In the end...Lu Yanzhou knew about it long ago?

Xie Chengze subconsciously asked: "How do you know?" He has been hiding his condition very well, so very few people know about it!

Lu Yanzhou couldn't say that he learned about it through the original owner's memory, so he could only say: "I'm sorry, I secretly investigated you before. I really like you, so I did it. Please, don't blame me."

When he said that, Lu Yanzhou hugged Xie Chengze and rubbed against Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze...How could Xie Chengze be willing to blame him!

Lu Yanzhou added: "AZe, actually there is a cure for your condition, but it's a bit troublesome. Don't worry, you'll be fine when the movie is released."

The original owner really has a lot of good things. If these things are sold second-hand, they will definitely be discounted, but he took them out for a charity auction. Therefore, all the money from the sale went to charity, so the buyer is very generous.

Although the selling price of some items is not as high as the buying price, the selling price of those limited edition items is far higher than the price the original owner bought.

Especially those cars of the original owner that are sold at a very high price!

After they were all sold, Lu Yanzhou alone raised hundreds of millions of charitable funds, not to mention, father Lu and mother Lu also donated some things, which were donated in Lu Yanzhou's name after the auction.

Now Lu Yanzhou receives a lot of merit every day.

Xie Chengze was stunned: "What you said is true?"

Lu Yanzhou asked, "When did I ever lie to you?" He also lied to Xie Chengze, but it was all trivial matters. He couldn't possibly lie about such a thing.

Hearing this, Xie Chengze was in a daze — Lu Yanzhou really didn't.

Lu Yanzhou hugged him and continued to kiss him.

When father Xie and mother Xie came back from the visit, they saw this scene: "..." Still so affectionate after so long?

Father Xie and mother Xie have always liked Lu Yanzhou very much. They greeted Lu Yanzhou with a smile, then asked Lu Yanzhou what he wanted to do next.

Lu Yanzhou talked about his parents wanting to meet Xie Chengze. He and Xie Chengze couldn't get married for the time being, but seeing their parents meant that their relationship was recognized.

Mother Xie was very happy and asked Lu Yanzhou to stay for dinner.

Lu Yanzhou immediately agreed, and said, "Dad, mom, let me cook! Well, do you want to start a live stream? You can also make a video or something and explain today's events to your fans."