Ghost-faced Boss 15

In a certain tofu workshop in the west of Chongcheng, a young couple finally closed their stall after selling tofu for the day, and then pushed a cart to buy two hundred catties of soybeans.

The owner of the grocery store selling beans was a little strange: "You guys bought a lot of soybeans recently...Business is good?"

The husband of this young couple smiled shyly: "Isn't it new year?"

The owner of the grocery store nodded when he heard the words: "That's right, it's New Year after all." Tofu is cheap and delicious, so it's normal for customers to buy something to add to their dishes.

The young couple bought the beans and walked back. When they came to a place where no one was there, the husband said, "In the future, we should buy soybeans in several places and also buy some other grains."

"Yes." The wife agreed.

When the two returned home, they lit a fire and cooked the bean dregs in a large iron pot for cooking soy milk. When cooking, they added some rice into it, and finally cooked several barrels of bean dregs rice.

In addition to bean dregs rice, they also cooked a bucket of tofu soup, then went into the house, opened the cellar...

There is a cellar under his house. There are more than a dozen people crowded in it.

"It's time to eat." The young couple carried a few buckets down.

The people in the cellar immediately surrounded them. Zhu Haifeng walked in the front: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

"No trouble, that's the only thing I can give you to eat here." They sigh.

They are just a husband and wife, it is okay to buy a little more food, but if they buy a lot of food and come back, they will definitely be watched.

Fortunately, they make tofu, so buying more soybeans will not attract suspicion.

Therefore, Zhu Haifeng and the others can only rely on eating bean dregs to satisfy their hunger every day. In terms of dishes, they are either tofu or bean sprouts.

But it's good to be alive!

Who would have thought that the people of the Secret Service would work so hard that they would not rest during the New Year, they had been searching for them all this time!

Those informants who have hidden identities like this young couple are okay, but it's really difficult for young adults who sneaked into Chongcheng to hide.

"I used to think that I was tired of eating too much pork...indeed, I'm getting sick!" Someone couldn't help but say that. Although they used to pretend to be poor butchers, they still had money in hand, so they were actually not poor at all. They can eat stewed pork every day.

After eating too much, they can't help getting a little tired of it, so they start to dislike pork. They started thinking about eating chicken and duck all day long.

But now...how delicious the pork is!

If they could go back in time, they would definitely eat more and bring more when they evacuated.

Everyone scooped up the bean dregs rice with bowls and ate it with the tofu soup.

The cellar was already dark and damp, and the excrement of so many people had to be collected and secretly thrown away at night, which made the environment here even worse...It was too difficult for them!

"Don't be discouraged, at least we don't have to be humiliated."

"Yeah, it's better than that young master Lu. I heard that Xie Chengze likes to torture people!"