Orphan In Wheelchair 11

Lu Yanzhou is not very noble, but he has to take Xie Chengze with him, so of course it is impossible for him to leave the village alone.

Otherwise, Xie Chengze might have been wronged somewhere he couldn't see.

Lu Yanzhou rejected the village chief. After thinking about it, he planned to tell Xie Chengze about it when he went back.

After he rejected the silk factory job last time, he didn't tell Xie Chengze. As a result, Lu Hongxing ran to talk nonsense to Xie Chengze, which made Xie Chengze sad.

There are no secrets in the village. Although Xie Chengze is at home all day, there are always people rushing to the door. He doesn't want Xie Chengze to keep out of contact with others at all, so Xie Chengze will know about it sooner or later, then it's better for him to say it first.

When Lu Yanzhou went back at noon, he saw Xie Chengze sitting behind the stove cooking.

"How did you get there?" Lu Yanzhou was a little surprised. Before he went out, he asked Xie Chengze to sit at the door.

Xie Chengze said: "I can move a little bit!"

Lu Yanzhou let him sit on a low bamboo chair, then use the eight immortal table long stool as a desk for him to write on.

He couldn't move his legs, so he moved the stool first. Then he put his hand on the stool and slowly dragged the bamboo chair over...he can move like this in the room.

In fact, he had this thought long ago, but Lu Yanzhou assigned him too much homework before, so he didn't have time to practice.

Today, he finished learning what Lu Yanzhou arranged early. It happened that Lu Yanzhou had already put the water and rice in the pot to soak in the morning in order to cook faster at noon, so he moved to the stove to cook.

"AZe is really good," Lu Yanzhou praised, "Then I will trouble you when I cook."

It's like exercising, so it's good.

"I didn't do anything." Although Xie Chengze said that, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raise because he was praised by Lu Yanzhou.

Xie Chengze was used to cooking, so the cooking was just right. Lu Yanzhou put the rice on a low stool, then moved a small stool to eat with him.

While eating, Lu Yanzhou talked about the worker,peasant, and soldier students: "I want to study medicine. Now that I'm recommended, I may not be able to study medicine, so it's better not to go."

Xie Chengze only felt that the bowl in his hand was heavy: "Brother Yanzhou, if you have such an opportunity, you shouldn't give up. I can take care of myself."

Lu Yanzhou said: "Even if you can take care of yourself, I can't bear it. I'll become worried if you're not around me."

Xie Chengze always felt that he was a burden. In order to make Xie Chengze feel at ease, Lu Yanzhou could only emphasize how much he liked him and could not do without him.

Well, so is he.

After hiding for more than half a year, Xie Chengze, who had already turned white, blushed instantly.

Seeing him like this, Lu Yanzhou continued: "I can't leave you for a day, so don't even think about separating from me."

Xie Chengze was extremely moved. Since he was a child, no one has ever valued him so much.

However, before he could finish being moved, he heard Lu Yanzhou say: "By the way, you've been learning things very quickly recently, so I'll give you more homework this afternoon."