Interstellar World 1

Another small world escaped Black Tortoise's control.

Lu Yanzhou put Xie Chengze's soul fragments he had just obtained into his heart, then he went into the next world.

Lu Yanzhou felt incomparable pain upon entering the world, it was as if something was about to burst out of his mind.

Lu Yanzhou took a deep breath and immediately began to control his mental force.

His mental force is too violent.

The rampant mental force is too hard to control, then the original owner's memories also rushed into his mind at this moment.

Lu Yanzhou passed out directly from all of this.

Lu Yanzhou didn't know how long he had been unconscious. When he finally woke up, he heard someone talking beside him.

"Sir Marshal's mental force is going out of control again."

"If this keeps going, sir marshal will fall into an eternal slumber."

"Is there no way to treat it?"

...

These people are actually some distance away from him, their voice also far from him.

However, because of his strong mental force, Lu Yanzhou heard everything clearly. Those voices seem like they explode in his mind, making him very uncomfortable.

At the same time, he was dumbfounded by the original owner's memory he recieved in this world.

Xie Chengze's identity in this world, he turns out to be the original owner's daughter-in-law!

The original owner had an adopted son, and Xie Chengze is the fiancé of the original owner's adopted son. Their wedding date is all set.

Lu Yanzhou almost vomited blood.

He likes Xie Chengze, even if he can't be with Xie Chengze, he can't stand Xie Chengze becoming someone else's partner!

Speaking of which, there's one more ridiculous thing. After his mental force riot, the original owner lost consciousness, so he didn't know what was going to happen next. He doesn't know if Xie Chengze will marry his adopted son.

However, everything that the original owner experienced before that, he knows it all.

This world is an interstellar world. Humans live on several planets in the Milky Way, technology here is already very advanced.

However, their lives were not very peaceful. It was mostly because in this world, humans have a group of enemies — Zerg.

Zerg is a terrifying cosmic race. They can survive in the universe and will also choose planets that have already bred life to reproduce.

Any planets chosen by the Zerg as their breeding grounds will eventually die away. All the flora and fauna on it were eaten by the Zerg.

Therefore, humans have been fighting the Zerg, trying to drive them out of the galaxy.

But it's not easy. Humans have been retreating steadily in the previous 1000 years because five habitable planets were invaded by the Zerg, causing countless people on the planet to die.

Humans can't beat Zerg, that is, until the original owner is born.

The original owner was born in an ordinary family. However, since he was a child, he possessed very high mental force, an unprecedented 3S level!

Because of this, when the original owner was 10 years old, he entered the First Military Academy of the Galaxy Alliance to study, and went to war at the age of 16.