The Crown Prince With A Heart Condition End

Xie Chengze's health has recovered, so Lu Yanzhou no longer needs to pay attention to his physical condition all the time as before. He started to leave the palace every day.

The Lu family has been redressed, and Lu Yanzhou also inherited the Lu family's title, becoming the young Duke Lu...he has many things to do.

The main thing he does is to make money and spend it.

To get this small world out of Black Tortoise's control, he needs a lot of merit.

He also wants to help more people.

The original owner died more than two years later, so Lu Yanzhou knew many things that happened in these two years.

Previously, his mind was on the spring exam, revenge, and protecting Xie Chengze, but he didn't have to worry about these things now, then...

There was a drought in a certain place and the officials kept it secret, but Lu Yanzhou discovered it in advance!

A certain official did a lot of dirty things in private and the sufferer had nowhere to turn, so Lu Yanzhou took the sufferer to Dali Temple!

A certain group was crazy and brought many abducted children to the capital, before they even entered the city, they were taken by Lu Yanzhou.

...

For half a month, Lu Yanzhou did a lot of things, helping people everywhere non-stop.

While Xie Chengze was dealing with these matters, he couldn't help but sigh — isn't Lu Yanzhou's heart too good?

Recently, he also felt that things like his father's accident should have been planned by Lu Rong and had nothing to do with Lu Yanzhou.

Judging from the investigation...Lu Qingshan became a daoist priest a few years ago. All he wanted was to get close to his father and take revenge, at that time, Lu Yanzhou was still Jiangnan.

Looking at it this way, Lu Yanzhou is actually quite innocent. After falling in love with his enemy's son, he obviously has the ability to rebel and ascend the throne, but in the end he gave up all of it.

What a mind full of love and affection.

He should treat Lu Yanzhou better!

Xie Chengze went for a walk in the Imperial Garden after dealing with some official business that day.

This was requested by Lu Yanzhou. Lu Yanzhou asked him to walk for at least half an hour every day on sunny days.

While strolling, Xie Chengze was stopped by the empress dowager.

Seeing the empress dowager, Xie Chengze was in a trance for a moment — he hadn't seen his mother in the past half a month since he took the throne.

During the period before his ascension...he actually kept his mother isolated.

At that time, he thought that he was going to die, and he was afraid that his mother would be punished if she offended Lu Yanzhou and Lu Rong, so he suppressed her and didn't allow her to come out to offend others.

As for after ascending the throne...isn't it because he's too busy?

He has to deal with imperial court affairs, exercise, and get along with Lu Yanzhou...He feels that there is not enough time every day.

Of course, there were other reasons why they didn't meet — he and his mother had rarely seen each other, he was used to it, and his mother didn't come to find him either.

"Imperial mother." Xie Chengze greeted her.

The empress dowager immediately said: "I can't afford to be called imperial mother by your majesty!"