Extra: Brother Xie

Since the end of the zombie tide, Xie Chengze has become a man of the hour in the security base. No matter where he goes, someone will respectfully call him 'Brother Xie'.

He has a space filled with zombies, a character who can squeeze powerful mutant zombies into meatloaf!

Xie Chengze had already appeared in the security base before the zombie tide came, but not many people had seen him at that time. The only people who had been with him at close range were the high-level executives in the security base, as well as Lu Yanzhou's confidantes.

Therefore, in ordinary people's eyes in the security base, Xie Chengze is a powerful and indifferent boss.

This boss seems to be reluctant to get along with others, and he has always worn a mask!

Of course, they also heard that this boss and Lu Yanzhou are a couple.

Therefore, when Xie Chengze explained his identity to Lu Yanzhou and took Lu Yanzhou to see where he lived before, he heard someone talking about himself and Lu Yanzhou when he teleported there.

"Didn't you say that Lu Yanzhou likes Deputy District Chief Gu? Why are you saying that he and Xie Chengze are a couple now?"

"The matter between Lu Yanzhou and Deputy District Chief Gu may have been mistaken. As for Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze...they are the strongest in our security base, they are a good match."

"They're a match, but I haven't heard before that Lu Yanzhou likes men. Could it be because he was forced?"

"Team leader Lu is so powerful, who can force him?"

"Brother Xie!"

"..."

Hearing this, Xie Chengze was speechless for a moment.

He wanted to say that he didn't force Lu Yanzhou, but come to think of it...it was true.

Seeing this, Lu Yanzhou kissed him: "We will go out more in the future, so others won't misunderstand, or should I tell people that I forced you?"

Xie Chengze couldn't help laughing, lost his temper immediately, and said, "Let's go and see my mother."

After he 'disappeared', the place where he lived was arranged for someone else to live in, so there is nothing to see here now.

"Okay." Lu Yanzhou said, then glanced at the house he built.

He seemed to know why Xie Chengze came to look for him as soon as he came.

Xie Chengze must have seen him that day!

Xie Chengze took Lu Yanzhou, teleported to his mother's residence, then knocked on the door.

Xie Chengze's name is now known to everyone in the security base, so his mother has naturally heard of it. She often pondered whether it's possible that he is her son.

Now when she opened the door and saw Xie Chengze, who wore a mask, and Lu Yanzhou, she immediately confirmed it.

Xie Chengze didn't say anything more to her, but negotiated with her about a monthly support of 2,000 contribution points — from now on, he will give 2,000 contribution points to his mother every month.

He had no money before and his mother had a job, so he didn't give her any contribution points, but now he has several million contribution points in his card, so naturally he doesn't mind giving some to his mother.

After the negotiation was settled, Xie Chengze left without saying anything more to them.

Based on what he knew about his mother and stepfather, they probably wouldn't come to him. They really care about saving face, so they can't really do such annoying behavior.