Doomsday Dual Personality 1

Putting Xie Chengze's soul fragments into his heart again, Lu Yanzhou used the merits collected in the small world to help that small world escape from Black Tortoise's control.

He immediately entered a new small world after.

As soon as he entered, Lu Yanzhou saw a fireball coming toward his face. He subconsciously raised a wall of earth in front of him to block the fireball.

There was a sneer from the opposite side, only then did Lu Yanzhou realize that there was a young man in a black leather jacket standing opposite him. This man's face was full of arrogance, he was looking at him with disdain.

"Hypocrite." The man sneered, turned and left.

The earthen wall in front of Lu Yanzhou disappeared, then the memory of the original owner immediately appeared in his mind. He also had an understanding of this world.

This is an apocalyptic world.

In July 2050, a comet fell onto earth and exploded above earth. Immediately afterwards, humans and animals all over the world began to mutate.

One-third of the people and animals directly turned into zombies that feed on fresh flesh while the remaining two-thirds of the people and animals, 90% became stronger and 10% awakened various special abilities.

The scary thing is that if one were bitten by a zombified person or animal, they will turn into a zombie.

The apolcaplyse occurred suddenly, the whole society began to collapse. In just one year, the population dropped by 80% and the remaining 20% of humans hid in various safe areas, struggling to survive.

C City Security Zone is a medium-sized security zone, which is established near C City and has a population of 300,000.

This safe zone was established by the army and has always been managed by the army. However, because ability users are getting stronger and stronger, gradually, ability users in the safe zone of City C started increasing.

The ability users in City C were divided into two teams.

One of the teams was led by Lu Yanzhou, an earth-type ability user. Before the apocalypse, Lu Yanzhou was an ordinary worker, but after the apocalypse, because he awakened his abilities early and saved many people, he became a leader among those with ability users, that's why many people trusted and joined him.

The other team was led by Zhou Jingshan, a fire-type ability user. Zhou Jingshan is far stronger than Lu Yanzhou. Before the apocalypse, he was a rich second generation who liked extreme sports. During the apocalypse, he dared to fight and kill. He will be the first one that rushes to kill zombies every time. He also gathered a lot of powerful ability users around him.

The two teams have different views. Most of the ability users in Lu Yanzhou's team are not strong but they are more willing to do other things than kill zombies, such as helping the common people build houses and build fortifications. They also feel that ability users aren't superior to others.

However, Zhou Jingshan's team is completely opposite. They are very strong and always go out to kill zombies to grab supplies. They also think that ability users are superior and should be above ordinary people, such as if an ability user were to kill an ordinary person, they don't need to pay for their life and what's not.

This caused Lu Yanzhou to be more popular despite his low strength, but the ability users under him doesn't have it good.

Zhou Jingshan is different. Although he is unpopular, he is powerful, so the ability users under him live well.

There were often conflicts between the two sides. The people on Lu Yanzhou's side felt that the people on Zhou Jingshan's side were too selfish and unwilling to help ordinary people, and they also enjoyed the looted supplies exclusively.