Doomsday Dual Personality 17

Xie Chengze blinked, blinking away the soreness in his eyes, then raised a smile and asked Lu Yanzhou: "Are you going to marry me?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "Yes! Do you want a wedding? If it is a wedding, it may take a while." He is short on time, after all, the security base will usher in a wave of zombies soon.

No matter what, they have to wait until the zombie tide is over before they can hold the wedding.

When Xie Chengze heard Lu Yanzhou say 'yes', he felt elated, but when Lu Yanzhou talked about the wedding, he was a little dazed.

Lu Yanzhou even thought about the wedding?

They haven't known each other for long, Lu Yanzhou has thought so much? In this case, why did he refuse when Chengcheng took the initiative before?

It made him think that Lu Yanzhou didn't like him.

Xie Chengze was a little puzzled but he is now Chengcheng, he already gave up his sense of shame, so he simply asked directly: "Lu Yanzhou, do you really like me?"

"Of course, I told you already." Lu Yanzhou said.

Lu Yanzhou did say it, but he thought Lu Yanzhou was coaxing the child: "Then why didn't you want to sleep with me before? I thought you didn't like me, so I didn't dare come to see you."

Lu Yanzhou: "..." So Xie Chengze didn't come to him because of this?

Lu Yanzhou said: "You are like a child, I am afraid you will regret it, I may have done something wrong then..."

Xie Chengze: "..." So that's the reason!

Thinking about it carefully, with Lu Yanzhou's personality, even if he likes Chengcheng, he will definitely intend to take his time, so he won't think about taking advantage of the opportunity that comes.

No, based on Lu Yanzhou's previous behavior...If Chengcheng didn't take the initiative, he might hold back forever!

"Okay, let's go to the cafeteria." Lu Yanzhou said.

Lu Yanzhou took Xie Chengze to the most expensive canteen in the security base, which is the legendary No. 1 canteen.

After busting during the day yesterday, Lu Yanzhou left all kinds of things to Zhou Jingshan and went back to rest by himself, and of course his subordinates also went back.

People who had a good night's rest came to the cafeteria in the morning. After they came, they got together to talk about yesterday's events...So when Lu Yanzhou entered the cafeteria, he saw many of his subordinates in the cafeteria.

These people greeted him one after another when they saw him: "Boss!"

After saying hello, their eyes fell on Xie Chengze. Some of them had a good relationship with Lu Yanzhou, so they quickly asked, "Boss, who is this?"

Xie Chengze didn't know how Lu Yanzhou was going to introduce him, so he was a little nervous. He grabbed Lu Yanzhou's arm, then Lu Yanzhou said: "He is the one I told you about, the one I like."

Xie Chengze was stunned again.

Lu Yanzhou not only thought about the wedding, but also talked about him?

It was said that Lu Yanzhou liked Gu Tan, so he thought that when Lu Yanzhou's subordinates saw him, they would think he was a mistress or something.

"So he's sister-in-law...Well, it's not bad to call that right?" Lu Yanzhou's subordinates were a little dumbfounded.

Their boss used to be very straight, why did he suddenly bend?!

They thought that the person their boss liked was a big beauty, but now...this is obviously a man as tall as their boss!