Doomsday Dual Personality End

Xie Chengze has been testing Lu Yanzhou's opinion on Chengcheng's 'big brother' these days.

Lu Yanzhou didn't say a single bad word, but Xie Chengze could tell that Lu Yanzhou didn't like Chengcheng's 'big brother' very much.

Thinking about it, at the beginning, Lu Yanzhou kept writing him letters, wanting to talk with him, but he kept ignoring him...It's impossible for Lu Yanzhou to have a good impression of him.

He could see whenever Lu Yanzhou mentioned Chengcheng's 'big brother', he was still a little bitter.

"What's the matter?" Lu Yanzhou made a go for it, a little baffled: "Isn't I'm right? Your big brother is a bit stubborn. You see, he doesn't want the food I gave him and he also doesn't want the furniture you take back for him..."

"I don't have a big brother at all." Said Xie Chengze.

Lu Yanzhou was taken aback.

Xie Chengze continued: "It was actually me who wrote you the letter before!"

Lu Yanzhou felt something was wrong.

Xie Chengze originally wanted to hide it for a while, but what he experienced the past two days made him realize that Lu Yanzhou was completely different from what he imagined, so he simply stopped hiding.

It's annoying to have things on your mind all day long!

The most important thing is...Lu Yanzhou just wiped him out, how could he still break up with him?

If Lu Yanzhou really dared to break up, he would release the zombies to die with him!

Well, the zombies in his space can't kill him and Lu Yanzhou anymore, and now he just...somehow feels that he can trust Lu Yanzhou.

In this apocalypse, if there is someone who can make him be honest to them, it would be really great.

Xie Chengze lay down on the bed and said straightforwardly: "I had a dual personality before. It was me during the day and Chengcheng at night. Chengcheng called me big brother."

Lu Yanzhou: "..." So the brother-in-law he always thought was actually Xie Chengze? Fortunately, he didn't say that his brother-in-law was bad in front of Xie Chengze!

No wonder Xie Chengze wanted to bite him.

Wait, Xie Chengze pretended to be a fool before and also pretended to be Chengcheng, did he think he liked Chengcheng?

Seeing that Lu Yanzhou remained silent, Xie Chengze said, "Now Chengcheng has disappeared. There's only me left!"

Lu Yanzhou said at this moment: "Isn't Chengcheng you? How did you disappear?"

As far as Xie Chengze's action a few days ago, he was clearly Chengcheng...therefore, isn't Xie Chengze's inner core actually Chengcheng?

It's not surprising...Xie Chengze was a little too innocent in the previous worlds and he also liked to act like a baby.

Xie Chengze didn't expect Lu Yanzhou to answer like this, he frowned and looked at Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou smiled and kissed Xie Chengze's brow: "What's wrong? I really didn't mean to say that you are stubborn. I thought about how Chengcheng's big brother refused to eat what I gave, that's why I think..."

Xie Chengze finally couldn't help asking Lu Yanzhou: "What do you like about me?" He had always thought that Lu Yanzhou liked Chengcheng's simplicity.

In an environment like the apocalypse, who wouldn't want a cutie who is not bad and also acts like a baby?