Orphan In Wheelchair End

The next day, Xie Chengze went to the laboratory in a wheelchair.

Although there was a little accident, they agreed to go to the laboratory, so they had to go.

However, Lu Yanzhou originally planned to go to a different laboratory with Xie Chengze, but now it's different...Not to mention that Lu Yanzhou brought Xie Chengze into his own laboratory. After entering, he was very caring too.

Lu Yanzhou used to be like this too, but these two years they have been too busy and rarely met. Xie Chengze hasn't enjoyed this kind of service for a long time.

It feels...pretty good?

While drinking hot tea while watching Lu Yanzhou work, Xie Chengze was in a complicated mood.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yanzhou...turned out to be such Lu Yanzhou!

Last night, he didn't stop no matter what. Where is the man who used to have thick eyebrows and big eyes who only focused on studying and experimenting and asked him to study hard to serve the motherland every day?

Don't think that he can't see that Lu Yanzhou has been distracted today, and his eyes often wandered to him.

He was obviously not like this in the past. When they were doing experiments together, if he looked at Lu Yanzhou a few more times, Lu Yanzhou would shout at him to concentrate!

Xie Chengze thought of all the things he had experienced in the past, so he wanted to imitate Lu Yanzhou's appearance at the beginning to make Lu Yanzhou not be distracted and test him again!

Forget it, he still likes Lu Yanzhou looking at him, so let it be!

Xie Chengze thought about it, and took another biscuit to eat.

Lu Yanzhou asked the people around him to buy it not long ago...Xie Chengze, a genius, made a small request, so naturally they would satisfy him without saying a word.

"Are you uncomfortable sitting like this? Do you want to go to the bathroom?" After a while, Lu Yanzhou approached Xie Chengze and asked.

"No discomfort," Xie Chengze smiled, "but I want to go to the toilet."

"I'll carry you." Lu Yanzhou immediately picked up Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze was very calm. Lu Yanzhou hugged him like this before, but the newcomer in Lu Yanzhou's laboratory was stunned.

He is so gentle. Professor Lu, who has been immersed in experiments all day, unexpectedly took another professor away with ease?

Also, if Professor Xie needs to go to the toilet, he can ask the people around Professor Xie to help, right? Why did Professor Lu carry him to the bathroom?

The people around Xie Chengze were also a little confused. Xie Chengze used to go to the toilet himself and never asked anyone to help him.

On the other side, in the toilet, Lu Yanzhou asked again: "Are you really feeling well?"

"Yes...I like it." Xie Chengze said. He hadn't felt anything before, now even if it was pain, he found it very interesting, not to mention that it didn't hurt much.

What do you like...Lu Yanzhou couldn't help but say: "...be more reserved."

Xie Chengze: "How were you yesterday and you told me to be reserved?" Lu Yanzhou was like a wolf last night, why did he have the nerve to tell him to be reserved?

Lu Yanzhou was speechless.

Seeing him like this, Xie Chengze couldn't help laughing.

Lu Yanzhou carried Xie Chengze back, and asked someone to buy porridge for Xie Chengze...As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Yanzhou hurriedly said, "Forget it, don't buy it, I'll cook it."