Chubby Director 13

After Lu Yanzhou complained to his mother, he turned around and saw Xie Chengze standing not far away, feeling a little embarrassed.

He is quite old but he still acts like a baby to his parents...Ahem!

Lu Yanzhou felt that Xie Chengze should have heard something, so he said: "AZe, the matter between you and Luo Junzhuo was originally his fault, but in the end he was still relentless...This time, he should be taught a lesson!"

Xie Chengze asked, "Who were you calling just now?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "My mother, she knows people from the TV station."

Yuanchun Jewelry under his mother is the sponsor of the show, so it couldn't be any easier for the show crew to cut out some of Luo Junzhuo's shots.

Xie Chengze continued asking: "When...can I meet your parents?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "Wait for the show to air! Don't worry, my parents will definitely like you."

It's not useless for Lu Yanzhou to coax his parents so much these days.

His parents rejected him and Xie Chengze at first, but after listening to him talk about how much he loves Xie Chengze every day, they have begun to accept Xie Chengze!

It has only been two months since he came to this world, the progress is still quite fast.

Xie Chengze didn't believe Lu Yanzhou's words.

If Lu Yanzhou's family is really that powerful that they can casually take out ten millions yuan to invest in Lu Yanzhou's movies and TV shows, and the program crew can cut Luo Junzhuo's part...

Will Lu Yanzhou's parents even allow their young and handsome son to be with an old and fat director?

Not to mention the investor, who implied to them that Lu Yanzhou is theirs.

But he already knew that Lu Yanzhou was trying to please both sides, so he didn't get angry. He came to Lu Yanzhou and asked, "What's for lunch?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "Braised duck." He asked his assistant to bring over some dishes. He cooked braised duck and fried two vegetables dishes. One meat and two vegetables dishes is enough for him and Xie Chengze.

"It's delicious." Xie Chengze leaned over to take a look at the duck in the pot, and then hugged Lu Yanzhou again.

Lu Yanzhou is not thin in the entertainment industry, but he is definitely not fat. On the contrary, his waist was twice as thick as Lu Yanzhou.

Holding Lu Yanzhou like this, he felt like he was molesting a little fresh meat, and he was indeed doing such a thing.

He and Lu Yanzhou each got what they wanted from the other person, he shouldn't think too much from the very beginning.

It's hard for Lu Yanzhou. Since it's obviously an exchange of benefits but he still has to coax him.

Lu Yanzhou said: "Are you hungry? Then let's eat quickly."

After finishing speaking, Lu Yanzhou put the dishes on the plate and served Xie Chengze with rice.

Xie Chengze asked: "Aren't you going to give your parents a portion?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "I told them that you will cook today, so I won't send them a portion!" Every day, he kept talking in the small group consisting of only him and his parents about his progress in pursuing Xie Chengze. This morning he lied that Xie Chengze was going to cook for him.

He also told his parents that he would stay with Xie Chengze and go back tomorrow.

His parents had no choice but to agree.