Jiu Qiansui 6

After Xie Chengze woke up the next day, he and Lu Yanzhou had breakfast as usual.

He doesn't pay attention to food as long as he can eat his fill. Lu Yanzhou is different. He changes his meals every day, and brings out some fresh food to eat.

Just these days alone, Lu Yanzhou had made many foods made from wheat flour.

However, what they ate today was not food made from wheat flour, but rice in a small earthenware pot. The rice was covered with meat, egg, and some vegetables.

"What is this?" Xie Chengze asked.

"This is claypot rice, have a try." Lu Yanzhou smiled and beckoned Xie Chengze to eat.

At this time, people would cook with pottery products, so this kind of pottery pot can be used to make claypot rice.

Xie Chengze took a bite, the taste was really good: "I like the food you've made, and so does his majesty."

"That's my honor."

"What reward do you want?" Xie Chengze asked.

"When are you free, can lord take me out for a stroll?" Lu Yanzhou asked.

Xie Chengze said: "Yes."

Lu Yanzhou smiled, moved to Xie Chengze's side and kissed Xie Chengze.

Xie Chengze's heart trembled. He was a little uncomfortable, but he brought Lu Yanzhou back to make Lu Yanzhou his 'male pet'.

What's more, he actually likes it.

Xie Chengze looked at Lu Yanzhou and also kissed him.

When Xie Chengze left, it was already noon. He entered the palace as usual.

After recuperating for a few days, his majesty's waist has healed, but yesterday he played around a little late, so he still hasn't woken up today.

When Xie Chengze got the news, he waited by the door. After standing for a long time, he saw a forty or fifty-year-old eunuch walking towards him.

The eunuch looked kindly and honest, giving people a good feeling at first sight, but when Xie Chengze saw him, he became alert.

The old eunuch in front of him is called Zhang Quan. He has been with the emperor since he was a child, so he also has a lot of face from the emperor. He is Xie Chengze's deadly enemy, and the other eunuch in DaYan who holds great power besides Xie Chengze.

It's because almost all the eunuchs around the emperors belonged to Zhang Quan. Zhang Quan plundered money wantonly, eradicated dissidents in the court, and held great power.

When Xie Chengze first entered the palace, he wanted to follow Zhang Quan's footsteps, but he was too good-looking. Zhang Quan's subordinates were afraid that he would stand out, so they excluded him and bullied him...

Thus, he gave up on following Zhang Quan, so he later designed a plan for his face in front of the emperor. After showing his face in front of him, he simply gathered the group of people, who had a grudge against Zhang Quan, and started to fight against Zhang Quan. Up to now, he has gained the upper hand.

Zhang Quan has been with the emperor long enough, even if the emperor always treats eunuchs like dogs, he still has feelings for dogs that he has raised for a long time.

However, Xie Chengze also has something better than Zhang Quan.

First of all, Xie Chengze is good-looking but the emperor is not interested in men. When he studied eunuchs' bodies at the beginning, he made others do it, then carried out that kind of cruel and tormenting research. However, he likes beautiful women, so he is a little more tolerant towards Xie Chengze.