Jiu Qiansui 27

Lu Yanzhou didn't understand at first why these people's expressions were so subtle when he mentioned going to morning court.

But that night, when he went to look at the place where his men were settled in, after talking with his men, he understood the reason.

What Xie Chengze did some time ago was really...quite naughty.

Several of Lu Yanzhou's subordinates talked to each other and told each other everything Xie Chengze had done. After finishing speaking, one of them who had followed Lu Yanzhou just two years ago said: "My lord, I heard that lord Qiansui is our madam?"

"Yes." Lu Yanzhou nodded.

The man's expression was very subtle: "Lord Qiansui seems to have a bad temper?"

That's a man who killed others when he thought they were ugly! Can their lord really bear it?

"How could that be? He has a very good temper," Lu Yanzhou started talking about Xie Chengze. "He killed all the people who deserved to be killed. He was just a little naughty to scare people."

Lu Yanzhou's men: "..." So that is called naughty?

"Those influential families are not good people. He did that for my own good, he was just helping me kill people in advance." Said Lu Yanzhou.

On the original historical trajectory, Xie Chengze killed the emperor and some other people, but the total number of people who died at his hands was only one-fifth of those who died at his hands this time.

Xie Chengze killed so many people, what reason could it be for? It is definitely because he wants to make it easier for him to take over the capital!

Xie Chengze must have frightened the officials of the court in order to make it easier for him to use them.

Besides, these officials who were frightened by Xie Chengze will definitely peacefully work under him in the future!

Lu Yanzhou's men also felt that it made sense when they heard what Lu Yanzhou said.

It seems like...that's the thing?

But in this case, it would be difficult for their lord to be with Xie Chengze, right?

One of Lu Yanzhou's men said: "My lord, those influential families have been smearing lord Qiansui's reputation, how do we clear his name?"

Lu Yanzhou said: "This matter can slowly be taken care of. He plans to change his identity."

Lu Yanzhou finally knew why Xie Chengze wanted to change his identity!

His status was hacked too miserably!

Well, Xie Chengze might have planned to change his identity in the first place, that's why he used various reasons to kill people and let others hack him.

Xie Chengze actually came here with Lu Yanzhou. However, while Lu Yanzhou went to meet his men, Xie Chengze went to meet Wang Tingyun.

The house where Wang Tingyun and Wang Pinghou lived was nice and clean, but there was very little furniture and only a worthless bed.

The valuable things had been taken away by Xie Chengze long ago.

"Lord Qiansui." When Wang Tingyun saw Xie Chengze, he stepped forward and saluted.

With his status, he didn't actually need to salute Xie Chengze, but Xie Chengze's methods during this period made him dare not neglect him.

"Sit down." Xie Chengze waved his hand and took the lead in sitting down on the chair next to him.