Road Trip To The Trees

Any length of road trip with the boys is fun. Especially when you add that Heath and Mariah brought radios for us to all talk between the cars.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Radio static*

Corey: Guys I have bad news. Over.

*More radio static*

Colby: What happened now, Corey? Over.

Corey: We need to stop. Over.

Elton: What? Why? Over.

Sam: Because Corey keeps farting and I'm gonna throw up if we don't. Over.

Everyone laughs over the radio. All of the cars one by one start pulling off to the side of the twisty back road, and everyone starts to get out of their cars to stretch their legs. I look around at the surrounding forest, at the sunlight shimmering through the branches and I smile. Elton wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face into my neck.

Y/N: Hey you.

Elton: Hello gorgeous.

I smile again, softly leaning back against him.

Y/N: I'm already so glad we did this.

Elton nods.

Elton: So am I, baby.

He takes a deep breath then takes his face out of my neck, spinning me around and kissing me gently.

Colby: ew

Colby chuckles as he walks up to us. We turn and smile at him.

Elton: Dont say ew! We're just in love!

Colby: I know! That's why I said ew!

I laugh, watching them playfully argue and fight with eachother. After a couple more minutes of chatting we all got back into our cars to finish the last hour and a half stretch to our camping sites.

*Radio Static*

Mariah: Knock Knock. Over.

I snicker and click the radio button.

Y/N: Who's there? Over.

Mariah: Pasta

I smile.

Y/N: Pasta who? Over.

Mariah: Pass the pizza, we're hungry! Over.

I can hear her giggle as she puts the radio down, still holding down the button. I laugh, Elton snorts.

Elton: That was horrible.

He laughs along with me.

*Radio Static*

Heath: I love this girl. Over.

I giggle again as I drive, following closely behind Colby, Sam and Kat in their car. If I looked close I could see them dramatically singing along to music in their car. Kat and Sam dancing along as well as Colby drives, just singing and smiling.

I grab the radio, clicking the button.

*Radio static*

Y/N: Sam, Colby, Kat... Over.

I watch and see them turn the music down and listen intently, Sam and Kat both looking back at me. I push the button again.

*More radio static*