"The" Dress

((A/N - This is quite a while after the previous chapter.))

You kiss Elton goodbye as you run out to Corey's car. Already inside was Corey, Kat, and Devyn. It was the day you were going to go shopping for your wedding dress. Corey was the only guy going with because he was the only one that was actually interested. Everyone else thought it would be boring.

Devyn: You ready for this Y/N?

Y/N: As ready as I've ever been I guess.

Corey pulls into a parking spot and everyone gets out of the car and walks inside the dress shop.

Consultant: Hello. You must be Miss Y/L/N.

She shakes Devyns hand as you stand there confused.

Devyn: Uh no, actually, she is.

Devyn motions towards you and the consultant turns toward you and looks you up and down.

Consultant: Oh im so sorry miss. My name is Lissa. Nice to meet you.

You shake her hand and she leads you all back to all of the dresses. You told her what cuts and fabrics you liked and ahe whirled to work, grabbing four different dresses for you to try on. She leads you into the dressing room and has you try the first one on. You walk out and various "awws" come from your friends.

Y/N: Its a gorgeous dress...

Devyn: But it isnt the one?

Y/N: Yeah..

Lissa: Alright, thats no problem. What do you like about the dress?

Y/N: I like the cut and shape for sure... Just doesnt feel like its right.

Lissa: Alright, well lets go try another.

You nod and go in to try the second dress. You walk out again.

Corey: Wow that one is really beautiful.

You smile. This doesnt really feel like it either, but its a lot closer.

Y/N: This is a lot closer.

Lissa: I think youll like this next dress, then.

She swiftly leads you back into the changing room and helps you into the third dress. You step out and see yourself in the mirror. Your breathing hitches and tears well up in your eyes.

Y/N: Holy shit...

Kat: Wow...

Devyn: Oh my gosh you look so good.

Corey just sat there with his jaw on the floor.

Lissa: What do you think?

Y/N: I think this is it. I love it so much.

Lissa goes and grabs a matching veil and puts it in your hair. You start crying softly.

Devyn: You look so beautiful!

Y/N: I didnt think we would find it this quickly...

Kat: Yeah I thought we would be shopping for at least another week but this looks perfect!

Corey: I have to say Y/N... You look gorgeous. Elton will die when he sees you.

You all laugh together and Devyn takes some pictures before you change out of the dress and get the payment plans situated. You all walk out feeling accomplished.