Congrats?

Doctor: Did you know you are pregnant?

That was it. Water. Everywhere. Eltons face was as white as a ghost, before he ran out of the room.

Y/N: Thank you for letting us know.

The doctor gives me a sympathetic nod as he exits and leaves me in the room, alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Heaths POV
--------------------------------------------------------------

I stand outside of Y/N's room as the doctor tells them results of the tests. That is, until Elton speed walks out of the room and the doctor exits soon after. I walk in to see Y/N looking quite shocked.

Heath: Y/N? Are you okay? Whats wrong?

Y/N: I-im pregnant...

--------------------------------------------------------------
OG POV
--------------------------------------------------------------

Heath: Holy shit... Well congrats!

I want to be happy about this. I really do. But with how Elton just reacted? I cant help but be terrified.

Heath: Y/N?

Y/N: Elton just ran out.

I let some tears fall down my pinked cheeks. Heath rushes to my side and grabs my hand and squeezes it comfortably. I dont squeeze back. I dont even really hold his hand. I start full on crying.

Heath: Hey, hey, hey. Dont cry.

He wipes some tears away.

Heath: Im not Elton, but if he runs off I wont let you be alone. I promise.

I appreciate what hes saying, but I cant find it in myself to respond. I roll onto my side away from Heath and pull the blankets over my head. After a while of crying, I let the darkness of sleep to take me. I wake up a couple hours to two voices seemingly talking. I peak out of the blanket and see Elton and Heath talking.

Heath: Bro, you crushed her. She cried herself to sleep because you ran out!

Elton: I know. I fucked up. But thats why I came back. Thats why I brought flowers and a gift.

I speak barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

Y/N: Elty..?

Both of them turn and see me, Elton rushing to my side and grabbing my hands.

Elton: Baby, im so so sorry. I shouldnt have run off like that. Im so sorry.

I get out of my blankets and hug him tightly.

Y/N: I was so scared. I was so scared you didnt want anything to do with me because of it...

Elton: Shh... I know, i know. Im so sorry baby...

After sitting there holding eachother for a good ten minutes, we pull away and he places a soft kiss to my lips.

Elton: Im never leaving you again. Okay? Its you and me until the end.

I nod.

Y/N: Until the end.

Elton: Did he say how far along you are?

Y/N: No.

The doctor as if on que comes in the second after I respond.

Doctor: I forgot to tell you how far along you are. You are three months along. Congratulations.