Massage Therapist

You just got back to Elton's house after spending the whole day out with him. You finally met Circa and you are obsessed. She is so cute and sweet. Elton wants to show you around his place.

Elton: Want to see the place?

Y/N: Sure!

He lets you inside and shows you around the whole house.

Elton: So this is it. Not much but its nice, and my roommate is out of the country backpacking right now so I basically have the whole place to myself. It's pretty cool.

Y/N: That's awesome!

Elton: Yeah... You want to watch a movie or something?

Y/N: Uh yeah sure

You both walk to the living room and Elton sits on the couch. You sit down and wince as you do. Your lower back is killing you and you have no idea why.

Elton: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: Oh yeah my lower back just hurts sometimes. Its all good.

Elton: You sure? I mean I used to be a massage therapist I could probably make it feel better... If you want.

Y/N: I cant lie, a massage sounds great but I'm okay.

Elton: You sure?

You nod and lean back and as you do you wince again.

Elton: That's it you don't have a choice anymore. Lay down.

You sigh.

Y/N: Fine.

You lay down onto your stomach on the couch. He starts rubbing your back.

Elton: Okay I don't want to sound weird... BUT. I have a lotion that heats up and will help with muscle pain. I would need you to take off your shirt though.

You blush.

Elton: You don't have to but it would help...

Y/N: No its okay I have a sports bra underneath anyway. People walk around in them all the time around here.

You take your shirt off to reveal a black and gray sports bra.

Y/N: Its not like its something youve never seen before.

You both laugh and he starts rubbing the lotion onto your lower back and it instantly heats up giving you instant relief.

Y/N: Is that stuff made out of magic?

Elton laughs again.

Elton: Probably. It is great stuff.

Y/N: So since you were a massage therapist I feel I should know how much I owe you for this massage.

Elton: Hmm... Well I dont accept cash.

Y/N: Oh well, what do you accept as payment?

Elton: How about to repay me, you go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?

Y/N: I think you have yourself a deal Mr. Castee.

Elton continues massaging your back for another hour and by the time he finishes you're fast asleep. He lifts you up and carries you to his bed, covers you in his blankets, and goes to sleep on the couch. You wake up in a bed you dont really recongnize and get very confused for a second. Then you remember where you are and get up. You use the restroom quickly and walk out to the living room to see Elton asleep on the couch. You laugh quietly.

'We've shared a bed before. Why wouldnt he just sleep in his bed with me? Or just leave me on the couch?' You thought.

You walk to the kitchen and find eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. You start making breakfast for the both of you. Once you finish everything, including coffee, you make a nice plate for Elton and bring it to him.

Y/N: Elton... Wake up.

You say softly shaking him. He opens his eyes slowly and sees the breakfast on the table in front of him.

Elton: You make this for me?

Y/N: Yep. Hope its good...

Elton: It looks delicious.

He sits up and take a sip of the coffee.

Elton: How did you know which of the coffee flavors I liked?

Y/N: Uh I figured the one that was mostly gone was the one that you used the most. I apologize if thats bad I've never made coffee before.

Elton: You havent made coffee before?!

Y/N: No, I hate the stuff. Even the smell is gross to me. But I know 99% of the earth likes it so I made it for you.

Elton: Well youre definitely weird for not liking it, but thank you. This all looks great.

You walk back to the kitchen and grab your food and water, and walk back in to eat beside Elton, who has now turned the tv on and is playing Spongebob.

Elton: Sorry I know its a kid show I just think its funny. Here ill change it.

Y/N: No wait! I havent seen this episode yet!

Elton: You watch spongebob?

Y/N: Of course! I grew up on it. Its amazing. Theres jokes for literally any age.

Elton is looking at you in shock until his phone goes off.

Elton: Oh Sam and Colby want to know if we want to go on an Xplore video with them.

Y/N: They actually asked if I wanted to come?

Elton: Yeah. They said they need to get you your merch anyway. What size are you?

Y/N: Medium. Tell them thank you so much.

Elton: Got it.

Y/N: So when is this?

Elton: Toni- oh shit!

Y/N: Tonight? Oops.

You laugh.

Elton: Ill just cancel.

Y/N: No, dont. We can still go. We will just have to go a little early. We didnt even set a time anyway. Or we could go tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday anyway. Better day to go on a date.

Elton: You sure?

Y/N: Of course!

Elton: Alright. Well theyre saying we're going to a forest so just dress normal wear tennis shoes and bring snacks if youre gonna want them.

Y/N: Alright. Got it. By the way I need to ask you something.

Elton: Whats up?

Y/N: Why didnt you just sleep in the bed with me? We've shared a bed before.

Elton: I didnt want to without asking.

Y/N: You goof. You dont need to ask. If theres a next time just go for it.

You laugh again.

Elton: Alright. Ill keep that in mind.

You both finish up your food and you take the dishes into the kitchen and wash them. You walk back out to the living room once youre finished.

Y/N: Alright... So wheres my shirt..?

You start looking around and see a shredded piece of fabric and you pray it isnt your Send It tank. You follow the growing amount of pieces of fabric and see Circa chewing on your shirt.

Y/N: Oh no...

((A/N - HES A GENTLEMAN. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!))