Elton's Birthday - 2

Scotty: Elton? Y/N?

I turn around and see Elton standing there confused.

Elton: Hey Scott. Heath. What are you guys doing here?

Heath: We were going on a hike. What about you two?

Elton: Same. And a picnic.

Scott: That sounds super fun. Why dont we ever do that?

Heath: I dont know

Elton: Well we could hike together but I dont think we have enough food for all of us.

I walk beside Elton and whisper into his ear.

Y/N: Well I did actually pack some extra stuff if you want them to stick around. Dont feel pressured though its your birthday picnic.

He looks to me and smiles.

Elton: Actually I just got word that we have enough for everyone if you guys want to join us.

Scott: You sure? We dont want to interrupt your birthday plans.

Elton: No, please, join us.

Heath: Looks like we're having a picnic then!

Y/N: Yay!

Scott: Here Y/N, that looks heavy, let me carry it.

Scott takes the basket and carries it up the rest of the hike for Elton and I. Once we get to the top I find a nice little grassy area and lay the blanket out, putting mine and Eltons shoes on the corners so any breeze wont steal it. Scott rests the basket onto the blanket and we all sit down. I start pulling everything out, and placing it on the blanket neatly.

Heath: Did you guys bring your whole fridge?!

Elton: Yeah pretty much. She kept asking what I wanted in different categories and I kept saying all of it.

Y/N: It worked out perfectly, honestly. Now we have enough for everyone.

I hear a twig snap in a bush near us and I look over to see Joe and David filming like I asked them too. Elton made a special video for our engagement, now Im gonna make a special video for his birthday.

Elton: So what are we doing after this, babe?

Y/N: Well whatever you want until around 6 when I got us a dinner reservation.

Elton: Ooh sounds fun! Why dont we go to the beach?

Y/N: Sounds good to me. But we'll have to leave around 4:30 so we can run home and shower before dinner.

Elton: Perfect.

Heath: Just having a chill day today?

Y/N: Yeah. Im no good at planning birthday stuff. I honestly tried to plan stuff but everything fell through.

Elton: Its fine babe. Today has been perfect so far.

Y/N: Im glad you think so. I love you.

He smiles at me and I smile back. I love how he has no clue the surprise party I set up for him. We all finish up eating and pack up the garbage and blanket, and make the hike back down the mountain. We finally get to the cars and say our goodbyes before going to the beach. We get there and walk down onto the sound when I realize we forgot to bring swimsuits.

Y/N: Oh shit we-

Elton: Forgot our swimsuits. I know. I just realized that too.

I look to him and smile.