You Are My Happiness

Eltons POV
------------------------------------------------------------

I drive onto the pier praying she'll be here. Whenever she would get upset, she would come here. I pray this time is no different. As I reach the parking lot I spot the bus and sigh in relief. I park beside it and look to see if any lights are on. Not seeing any, I begin my walk down the long path. The sunset had just ended and it was getting dark quickly. Many people were leaving, making me have to weave through large groups of people. It takes me a good five minutes before I reach a clearing in the sea of people. I look around trying to spot the love of my life, and then I see her. Sitting down with her legs hanging off the pier, resting her arms on the bars of the fence that follows the edge of the pier. I walk quietly up behind her and hear her sniffle. The sound of her crying breaks my heart.

Elton: You are my happiness.

------------------------------------------------------------
Original POV
------------------------------------------------------------

I tense at the sudden words behind me. I turn slowly to see the love of my life standing there. He repeats his words as tears fall down his face.

Elton: You are my happiness...

I stand up and hug him tightly and cry into his chest.

Elton: Im so sorry. Im so so sorry I had to hurt you to realize it. Im so so so sorry...

He cries into my shoulder as I hold him tightly. He digs in his pocket and bends down onto one knee and holds the ring up.

Elton: Please, Y/N... Will you marry me? I dont deserve you, and I probably never will, but please, marry me?

I just nod and cry as he slides the ring back onto my finger and then quickly hugs me again.

Elton: Im so... So... Sorry...

I hear a group of foot steps coming up to us.

Sam: Are you guys back together because I dont really think I can handle another goodbye...

We both turn to our group of friends and pull them into a hug.

Colby: We can never have this happen again. Ever.

I nod and hug all of the upset boys.

Sam: You guys are my family. We cant grow apart like this.

Elton and I both say the same thing at the same time.

Y/N and Elton: Never again.

((A/N: So this is super short, but I couldnt have added more. This leads to the next chapter loosely where you are all trying to rebuild the relationships you have. Hope you enjoyed!))