TFIL Bahamas Adventure

The honeymoon went great after the ropes course. Honestly just spending time with Elton and somehow falling even more in love with him was exactly what I needed. Now its time for the boys to take us on whatever adventure they have planned. We are currently in a car, blindfolded with Corey, Sam, Colby, and Jake all seated around us.

Y/N: I dont like being blindfolded. I dont like this.

Elton: Where are we going? Are you guys going to kill us?

Y/N: Are you guys gonna drive us off a cliff into the ocean?

Me and Elton are being dramatic because we know the cameras are on.

Elton: No, but seriously where are you guys taking us and why are we blindfolded?

Corey: Its a surprise, Uncle Elton.

Y/N: Okay, but can someone tell me? I'm not supposed to be as stressed as I am.

Sam: If you make me the godfather I'll tell you.

Y/N: Youre going to have to cut that out of the video, my dude.

Jake: Why?

Elton: We arent announcing tthe pregnancy quite yet.

Colby: Dont worry, im editing, ill make sure to cut it out.

Y/N: Thank you Colby.

Corey decides to be extremely loud for a moment.

Corey: WE'RE HERE!

The door beside me opens, and someone unbuckles me and helps me out of the car. They grab my hands, and I smell a familiar cologne.

Y/N: Elton? Are you near me?

Elton: Im over here!

He sounded a good ten, fifteen feet away from me.

Elton: Who is leading me to my ultimate death? Y/N, do you know who is leading you?

Y/N: I think so.

Elton: Who is it?

Y/N: Im pretty sure its Heath.

Everyone but Elton goes silent.

Elton: Heath? Heath is here? How do you know its Heath?

Y/N: I can smell his cologne. I mean I could be wrong, but if its not him im gonna be shocked.

I hear Eltons voice get closer as whoever is leading me, stops.

Elton: Y/N? Youre still here right?

A hand goes over my mouth to stop me from talking, instantly freaking me out.

Elton: Y/N? You guys did not just seperate us. If you get her hurt I swear to god. Where is she?

I ignore the urge of fight or flight due to not knowing my surroundings, and work on getting the duct tape off of around my wrists. As I start wiggling, the hand comes off of my mouth and I breathe dramatically.

Y/N: Thank you for letting me fucking breathe.

Elton: Y/N? Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah someone had their fucking hand over my mouth to stop me from talking to you.

Elton: What the fuck.

Y/N: Are your wrists duct taped too?

Elton: What? The fuck? No. Yours are?