Back Home With 2 Babies

We finally got the two little ones home, and settled. I havent left the house since. Circa is in love with Leo and Sol, and they love her as much as they possibly can. Elton feels rather useless, not being able to help much. The doctor said that for the first two months or so the babies will mostly only want and need me, since im the one with the food. Elton does every little thing he possibly can, which is great. Ive only had to change a few of their diapers. Corey and the rest of the group all want to come visit, but we are under strict orders to keep them secluded from potential germs as much as possible for the first week or so. Today is the week and a half mark, and everyone is planned to come over as long as they arent sick.

Elton: You look sexy.

I snort as I look at my massively puffy and saggy stomach and tired face in the mirror.

Y/N: You look like youre lying.

Elton: Im not. I swear.

He wraps his arms around me as I brush my teeth and kisses my neck.

Y/N: God my boobs hurt so much. I need to start pumping because these babies arent eating as much as my body is wanting them to.

Elton: Ill grab it!

He runs downstairs, and grabs the breast pump and brings it to me quickly. He helps me pull my shirt off, and then unclips my bra for me.

Y/N: So eager to get me undressed.

He laughs and then leaves the room to let me have some privacy while I figure out how to use the pump. I get it down pretty quickly, and just sit for a while and fill up two bottles with milk, which relieves me massively. I go downstairs put the milk in the fridge to keep it good. As I close the door another kiss is left on my shoulder and some muscular arms are wrapped around my waist.

Y/N: Hi.

Elton: Hi.

Y/N: Whatcha doin?

Elton: Loving you.

Corey: How cute.

The sudden voice behind us makes us both jump, which makes Corey, Sam, Jake, and Colby laugh. I pull Elton closer to me to cover my shirtlessness.

Elton: Uh so theres a problem here, guys.

We hear someone step a little closer.

Colby: Whats up? Yall need help with something?

Y/N: No its just that yall didnt fucking knock and I dont have a damn shirt on. Thats the problem here.

Sam: Oh. Uh. We'll wait outside.

They all walk outside and I go upstairs and put a shirt on as Elton lets them all back inside. I walk downstairs and faceplant into the luvsac.

Corey: Exhaustion already setting in?

I look up and look at Corey.

Y/N: No im as lively and energetic as always, why wouldnt I be?

Elton throws a blanket over me, completely covering me. A knock comes from a door, and Elton answers, letting Scott, Heath, and David inside. I stay buried inside the blanket and luvsav to stay hidden.

David: Y/N must be in feeding the babies or something?

Elton: Uh, yeah, something like that.

I feel someone sit on the edge of the luvsac, and I look to see Scott. I hear the familiar beep of Eltons camera and I reach out slowly and pinch his side, making him jump up and yell.