Off to Paradise

After shoving cake into eachothers faces, dancing until our feet hurt, and watching our friends get drunk, we walk out between two lines of our friends and family blowing bubbles and hollaring their goodbyes as we head towards the limo with "Just Married" written on the windows. We turn around before entering and wave goodbye to everyone. We enter and see roses and champagne sitting for us with a card of congratulations from the limo company. The limo drives us to a different hotel than last night by the airport so we can fly out to our honeymoon tomorrow. We get to the hotel, thank the limo driver, and check in to our room.

Desk Attendant: Oh! Mr. And Mrs. Castee, I see your reservation right here, we have upgraded your room to the honeymoon suite!

Elton: Wow! Thank you so much!

We go to the elevator and hit the top floor, 12, and go all the way down the hall to room 726. We open the door to a huge hotel room. Living room, bedroom, bathroom, HOT TUB.

Y/N: ELTON THERES A HOT TUB

Elton: We are 100% using this.

We tour the suite and then I change out of my dress and into a simple black bikini. I walk out and see Elton completely naked.

Y/N: I have a feeling we had two different ideas

Elton: No I was going to the hot tub too... Just without clothing

Y/N: Oh... Cute.

I take my bikini off and Elton kisses me before leading me to the hot tub and holding my hand as I step in. I sink down and turn the jets on and relax back. I close my eyes and just relax until I feel a hand slide up from my knee to my hip rather slowly. I open my eyes and look directly in front of me to see Elton practically pouting at the lack of attention from me.

Y/N: Baby, are you wanting attention from me?

Elton: mhmm

He nods and I pull him into a hug and wrap myself around him. He holds me up and kisses me.

Elton: This is nice. I love you Mrs. Castee.

Y/N: Whoa. I love you too Mr. Castee.

Elton: I think the whole mr. Mrs. Thing hits you a little harder than me.

Y/N: Yeah, probably. Youve been Mr. Castee all of your life. But now youre my husband.

Elton: Whoa.

Y/N: There it is.

Elton: Babe! We're married!

Y/N: I know! Woohoo!

He smiles and kisses me again, smoothly transitioning into making out. He sits me on his lap, making me instantly feel his hard member against my core.

Y/N: Well, hello there.

Elton: Youre so fucking hot.

I smile and continue making out with him, amongst other things.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
--------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the hotel phone ringing, and the sheets barely wrapped around my naked body. Elton grunts, grabs the phone, and answers.

Elton: Hello? Okay, thank you. Yup. Bye.

He puts the phone down, pulls me into him, burrows his face in my neck, and huffs.

Elton: Its time to wake up.