22

I wake up, immediately knowing it was my birthday. Circa is at my feet, while Elton is god knows where with one of our new roommates. I sit up, making Circa perk her head up as well.

Y/N: Time to wake up, love.

I stretch and walk into our on-suite bathroom and brush my teeth and hair and doing my business. I throw on a Send-it crop top and some jean shorts before walking out to the living room with Circa to let her out into the back yard.

Y/N: Go potty, sweetheart.

She runs out and I leave the door open for her when shes done as I walk into the kitchen to search for food. Circa prances up beside me as I pull out a box of lucky charms and shake the box just to find it empty.

Y/N: Boys...

I look through the fridge and the rest of the cabinets to find a jar of pickles, mayonnaise, and like three salt shakers? Not even a single pepper shaker... Okay.

Todd: Y/N! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The tall, dark, and handsome (but not as handsome as Elton - oops) guy comes from behind me, picking me up by my waist and spinning me making squeel.

Elton: Hey! Put my girlfriend down!

I get set back onto the ground and almost fall from being spun around as I feel two different arms snake around me and keep me steady. I feel a bearded kiss press onto my neck and a clammy chest against my half bare back.

Elton: Hi baby.

Y/N: Hi handsome. Someone went and worked out today.

Elton: I did. And its your birthday.

Y/N: Yep.

I spin around and kiss Eltons soft lips before hugging him, and then whispering into his ear.

Y/N: So whats my first present?

I nibble on his ear and kiss along his jawline as he growls lowly and responds.

Elton: Whatever you want...

Y/N: I think you know what I want...

Elton just nods and taps my thigh, signalling for me to jump so he can carry me. I do so, being caught in his strong arms as he kisses my neck again, making me giggle.

Todd: Have fun! By the way Jasons kids are gonna be here in an hour so you might want to wrap it up before then.

Elton: No promises!

I laugh hard as Elton closes our bedroom door behind him and turns quickly, locking the door and kissing me hard at the same time.

Now, I'm not gonna go into detail... But. I was in my "birthday suit" for far longer than an hour that day. In fact we were reaching hour two when we had a knock on our door.

Heath: You guys fucking in there?

Elton huffs in annoyance.

Y/N: Yes. What do you need?

Heath and Zane laugh at your honesty.

Heath: Baby, we're here to take you out for your birthday! Elton should know since it was his idea!

Y/N: Uh-

Elton: Give us a half hour!

Zane: Damn, baby! Get it!

I hear the boys walk away as I look at Elton with a smirk.

Y/N: Half hour huh?

Elton: Im finishing what I started and then we need to shower.