First Date

((A/N - this is gonna be an extra long chapter just so you knowwwww))

You are getting ready for your first official date with Elton. You are sitting in your bus and doing your hair and makeup. He said it wasn't anything super fancy but you still wanted to look good. You have a black dress with a sweetheart neckline and lace at the waste to show a little extra skin, and some black flats since Elton is only a couple inches taller than you. Right as you finish off your look with a subtle shade of red lip gloss, you hear a knock at the door of the bus. You get up and open it seeing a very well dressed Elton.

Elton: W-wow you look.. Gorgeous.

Y/N: Thank you. You look so handsome.

He smiles at you. You act as if you don't basically live together.

Y/N: Are you wanting to go now, or do you want to come inside for some very non-alcoholic drinks?

He laughs.

Elton: Sounds great.

You are shocked for a moment before you remember that he doesn't drink. This is perfect.

Y/N: Cider, water, milk, tea..?

Elton: You have cider?

Y/N: Yeah. I honestly have no clue why.

You make a confused face and you both laugh.

Elton: Tea sounds great.

Y/N: Perfect.

You grab two teas and sit across from him at the dining room table.

Y/N: So what should I bring for this endeavor?

Elton: Um. Well don't worry about bringing your wallet, and I don't know after that.

Y/N: I'm gonna bring my wallet, only because I don't want someone to break in here and take it, but I'll bury it deep into my bag.

Elton: Alright perfect. I have some reservations at a nice restaurant and then I don't know. I was thinking we could just explore. Like the other night.

Y/N: That sounds amazing. Glad I chose the shoes I did, then. If we're doing walking heels would have killed me... Well actually lets be real heels would have killed me either way.

Elton: You are incredibly clumsy.

Y/N: I know. Its really bad. You have no idea how often I fall.

Elton: I can tell from the bruises on your knees. Im surprised you didnt fall off the cliff at the forest last night.

Y/N: Same. Although that would have been a great title for their video. "SHE FELL OFF CLIFF?! *EMOTIONAL* *SCARY*"

You laugh expecting Elton to, as well. He doesnt.

Y/N: Whats wrong?

Elton: I just dont think you almost dying is very funny...

You grab his hand.

Y/N: Sorry. But hey, I didnt die! Yay!

Elton: Yay!

You smile and cheers your teas together.

Elton: By the way, how is this bus always so cool? You leave it sitting for hours in the LA sun and its always cool.

Y/N: Oh theres solar panels on top that run through the bus, and theres a thermometer and since theres always power, it keeps it cool. It always stays below 75°.