6 Boys and a Baby Bump

The front desk calls our room with our wake up call at 4 am.

Y/N: Three hours of sleep... Yippee...

Elton smiles tiredly at me and grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom, where he starts the shower. We both undress and quickly step in, and clean ourselves for the long day of travel ahead. We get out, get dressed in comfortable clothes and go to pack our stuff and hear a knock on our door. The boys, along with room service.

Sam: We figured you guys would be just as hungry as we are.

We all sit down to eat, Elton and I quickly finish, and begin packing the rest of our stuff once again. We grab everything, including our new robes and stuff them into the suitcases, and put them by the door. The boys finish eating, and we all hop into the rental and head towards the airport. We return the rental car and walk slowly to our terminal where we will be waiting for the next two hours.

Y/N: Why must we get to the airport so damn early?

Elton: Why must we have booked our flights for so early in the morning?

Corey: Oh, come on guys. Lets just grab some coffee and wake up some.

They all agree and stand up to do so. I stay seated.

Y/N: Have fun.

Elton: You arent coming?

Y/N: Well, I dont even like coffee. Plus youre really not supposed to have caffiene when youre pregnant, so...

Elton: Oh, right. Could you guys grab mine? Im gonna stay here with her.

Sam: Yeah, sure. Is it okay to just leave our bags with you two, then?

Y/N: Yeah, of course.

They walk to the coffee shop, and my stomach turns, just like every other morning for the past two weeks.

Y/N: Stay with the bags, ill be right back.

I speed walk to the bathroom, vomit, brush my teeth, and walk back out where everyone is now sitting. I sit beside Elton.

Elton: Morning sickness?

I nod sadly and close my eyes and lay my head on Eltons shoulder. Once again a vessel in my eye popped, giving me a slight migraine.

Announcer: Attention passengers, flight 164 to Los Angeles has been delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Y/N: Fucking great

Jake: What are we gonna do now?

Elton: Wait.

Sam: But we just finished our coffee and we have a ton of energyyyy

I sit up and smile slightly at the jittery boys.

Y/N: We can walk around and check out the shops if you all want.

Corey and Sam both nod and stand up immediately.

Elton: You dont have to come if you dont feel good. I can run them around a bit.

Y/N: No, its all good. Im sure your caffiene will kick in soon too, and someone will need to make sure you guys dont get kicked out of the airport.

We grab our luggage and start walking around the airport. As the guys are playing on the escalators I notice my noticibly swollen tummy. It got bigger just overnight.

Y/N: Elton look! Big chubby baby!

I point to my stomach and giggle. He smiles and puts his hand on my stomach and kisses me.