I Do Part 1

I wake up to an empty room and a pounding on my door. I pout at the cold bed surrounding me. I get up and shuffle to the door, looking through the prep hole. I see Kat, Devyn, Kristen, and my mom. I swing open the door and smile brightly.

Y/N: Hi everyone! I know I look like shit, but come on in!

They all shuffle around me and I close the door, and go into the sitting area where everyone is preparing everything for the day.

Y/N: Im gonna go hop into the shower really quick. Order me some breakfast?

Devyn: We got you covered, babe. Go get ready!

I nod and smile and head into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Getting undressed, and into the shower I take a deep breathe to calm my nerves. 

Today is the day. The beginning of the rest of my life.

I get finished in the shower quickly, and dry my hair and brush my teeth. I put on my "bride" robe and tie it off at my waist. I walk out to see my dress hanging up on a hook, the hair station ready, along with the make up station. Devyn offered to do make up to save us some money for our honeymoon, which I was very thankful for. Another knock comes from the door, and my mom gets up and opens it slightly, before seeing it was room service and letting them bring the food in. We all cheer as the worker lifts the covers off of the very delicious looking foods, and then leaves as quickly as he got here.

Y/N: Which one is mine?

Kat: The eggs benedict.

Y/N: Yes!

I grab the plate and place it in front of me and start digging in. I eat relatively quickly, as does everyone else.

Devyn: Alright, who wants their make up done first?

My mom offers to have her done first, so I can relax momentarily. I walk out to the deck in the overly expensive and fancy hotel room and look at the beach only a few hundred feet ahead of me.

I walk back into the room, through it, and out to the beach. Still in my "bride" robe, I walk out into the water about ankle deep and just breathe. I close my eyes and just take in everything. The small, the sound, the warmth, the-

Heath: Y/N? You okay?

I turn around and see Heath smiling softly at me.

Y/N: Yeah its just so beautiful out here and my room was getting very loud.

Heath: I just wanted to make sure. Elton saw you out here and was worried you were having second thoughts.

Y/N: No, definitely not. Just needed a breather from my crowded room.

Heath: I get that. It was pretty loud in our room too. You look gorgeous though.

I laugh.

Y/N: I havent even had my hair or make up done yet.

Heath: I know.

I smile and look down to the water.

Y/N: Is he doing okay?

Heath: Elton? Oh, yeah. He's doing great. Hes super excited to see you.

Y/N: Im super excited to see him too.

We sit in comfortable silence for a moment.

Y/N: Well I should probably get back before they think I ran away.

Heath: Yeah. Ill see you soon.

I walk back to the room and go inside to see everyone relaxing and listening to music.

Kat: There you are! We thought you ran out.

Y/N: No it was just loud in here and i needed a moment.

Devyn: Everything okay?

Y/N: Of course. Im just used to being able to relax for a while when I wake up so thats what I was doing.

Devyn: Well, its your turn to get your hair and make up done!

Y/N: Okay.

I smile and sit down in the "glam chair" and let Devyn and my mom get to work. I scroll through twitter as they poke and prod my face and head.

Devyn: Aw everyone is so excited to see pictures and videos from the wedding!

She motions towards my phone to the many notifications of people congratulating us.

Y/N: Oh, yeah. Im trying to just scroll through it for now so i dont see any hate.

Kristen: Probably a good idea. Dont want anything to upset you today.

Y/N: Exactly.

Devyn: Well youre all done!

I look into the mirror and almost tear up at what I see. Natural glam, and gorgeous crystals along my hair to go with the tiara Elton begged me to wear.

Y/N: Its perfect. You did an amazing job Devyn. You too mom.

They both smile at me as Eltons mom enters the room.

Eltons Mom: Ready to put the dress on?

I nod and walk over to wheres its hanging. I grab it and hand it to my mom, and Eltons mom. They hold it out so I can get into it, and I slide into it.

Mom: You look gorgeous...

Everyone starts tearing up, including me and we all fan our faces to try to make sure we dont ruin our makeup. A knock comes from the door and its Heath waiting to walk me down the aisle.

Heath: Wow...

Y/N: Thanks

Heath: Are you ready to go?

Y/N: More than ready.