Circa

------------------------------------------------------------
Eltons POV

------------------------------------------------------------

I drive to Starbucks and go inside to see Heath and Zane already there, alone with Scotty, Kristen, and David.

Elton: Hey guys.

Heath: Hey! They wanted to help plan it.

David: I figured you would want my help since im the best at throwing parties.

Davids voice was dripping with sarcasm as he smiles that classic "David Dobrik" smile. I sit next to Heath and Zane as the waitress bring my drink.

Elton: Thank you. Alright, so... We need to figure out where we're gonna throw it.

David: What about Jason and Todds place? It has a pool, and that cool nature walk way that could be more of a chill area.

Scott: Its big enough as well.

Elton: Well how big do you guys think this party is going to be?

Zane: Well if its at Jason and Todds you should know the entire group is gonna come.

Elton: Well yeah, but is it gonna be even bigger than that?

Kristen: I don't think it should be. Ive only met her a couple times but she doesnt seem like a huge party girl.

Elton: Yeah she really isnt. She feels awkward at parties when theres people that she doesnt really know. Anyway, I was thinking I could just act like im just gonna spend the day with her while you guys all set up and then you all and Sam and Colby and all of them can be there too and I'll say that one of you asked if we could come help film a video and then you all can jump out and surprise her or something?

Heath: Sounds good to me.

Kristen: Yeah. Ill decorate, I dont trust any of you.

David: Oh come on, I would make it look great!

Zane: No you wouldnt! You would make Natalie do it.

David: True, true. Should I ask her if she could give you some help, Kristen?

Kristen: I can text her. What do you want the theme to be?

Elton: Uhh... Not sure to be honest. She doesnt really overly love anything enough to make it her birthday party theme.

Kristen: Well whats her favorite color?

Elton: Teal or purple

Kristen: Teal or purple theme. Got it.

My phone buzzes on the table and I pick it up to Y/N making a weird face waiting for me to answer the facetime.

Elton: Hi babe!

Y/N: Hiiiiii! Hows Starbucks?

Elton: Great as always. Whats up?

Y/N: I just wanted to show you what Circa did.

Elton: Oh no what did she do?

I see her walk through the house and outside to the back yard and then she flips the camera showing me a huge hole that Circa dug.