Goodbye.

Y/N: Then go get her.

Elton: I cant just do that to you. I cant hurt you.

I raise my voice to get the point across.

Y/N: Elton, nothing about me matters! You need to make sure YOU are happy. And if its with her, then you need to go get her!

Elton: I-

I lower my voice again.

Y/N: Elton... I didnt stay around for myself. I stayed because that is what you wanted. It's what made you happy. All I have ever cared about is your happiness. From the second I met you I just wanted to see you smile. I was always taught that if you love someone, you let them go. So thats what im doing. Im letting you go.

Elton: Y/N...

Y/N: No, Elton. She is what makes you happy. So go get her. Please.

My voice breaks as I cry harder.

Y/N: I need you to be happy. Go get her. Please. Go!

He stands up and looks me over cautiously and grabs a hoodie. He places a hard kiss on the top of my head as I stare down at the ground.

Elton: I love you...

He leaves, closing the door softly. I start sobbing immediately as I stand and grab my suitcase from the closet. I couldnt stay here anymore. I grabbed all of my clothes and went to grab my favorite of Eltons shirts, but stopped myself. Hes no longer mine. I grab all of my Send It shirts except my rose tank that I had before I met him out of my suitcase and put them back in the drawer. I couldnt possibly own so many things that reminded me of him. I get the rest of my few belongings into the bag and zip it up. I grab a piece of paper and a pen.

My dearest Elton,
I love you so much. If you ever need anything at all, dont be afraid to call or text. I'll always be here. I hope one day soon, you will put your happiness before everyone elses. Please take care of yourself, and dont worry about me. Ill be okay.
Yours Always, Y/N. ❤⭐ (the star and heart are supposed to be hand drawn)

I kiss the paper with his favorite shade of lipstick that I own and tape the engagement ring down. I grab my bag, say a rather emotional goodbye to Circa before grabbing the keys to my bus. Hanging on the ring was a key covers in hearts. Its the ring Elton made for me for the house. I slide it off and place it gently beside the note and leave. I enter my bus that has been sitting for quite a long while. I look around and see all of the various polaroids we took on our excursions, along with various items that belonged to all of the boys. I grab everything and pile them into a box and write on top of it.

"I love you all. Thank you so much for showing me a better way to live. If you ever need anything, dont be afraid to call or text. -Y/N."

I start the bus and drive to the apartments ive been to oh so many times. I walk to Sams door and listen closely to make sure someone was home. When I hear laughter that clearly belong to Jake, Sam, and Colby, I smile. Im going to miss them so much, but I have to dissapear for a while. I drop the box outside of the door. I couldnt possibly handle saying goodbye to them. I care about them all to much. I knock loudly but quickly and sprint away and down stairs and to my bus. I see Sam looking at me sadly from the community patio. I yell up to him.

Y/N: Im sorry!

I drive off to the only place I want to be right now... The only place I could possibly go.

------------------------------------------------------------
Eltons POV
------------------------------------------------------------

I immediately realize the mistake I made as I walk up to Amanda's door. I fell out of love with her because of how toxic the relationship was. We are good as friends, as we always have been, but we were not good as lovers. I just didnt want to admit it. I start crying.

Elton: Y/N...

I turn around and run to my car, hoping im not to late. Y/N is my happiness. I just needed someone to hit my over the head to realize it. I drive quickly back home and run inside, instantly feeling the difference in environment. The house was dark and no longer felt like home. Circa was moping on the couch. I run to the bedroom.

Elton: Y/N?!

I run in to see the lamp on her side of the bed on, and a note underneath. Reading it, I start crying. I hold the ring and the key tightly in my hand and I run outside and to my car, and I drive quickly to the boys' apartments. I knock on Colbys door, but I recieve no answer. I go to Sams door next, the door opens almost immediately.

Elton: Is she here?

Sam: No. Come in.

He walks back to Corey, Colby, and Jake, and continue looking through a box of random items. I realize its everything that we left in her bus from the unfinished TFIL roadtrip. All four of them were teary eyed while grabbing their items.

Sam: What happened?

Elton: I made a dumb mistake. I thought I was still in love with Amanda and Y/N knew.

Corey: ...So she told you to go to her.

Elton: Yeah...

As Jake pulls out his sweater I see a pile of polaroids at the bottom of the box. Sam dumps them all onto the counter and everyone starts looking through them. They were all pictures of all of us together, smiling, having the time of our lives together as a family.

Elton: I need to find her. I- she is my happiness.

Colby: She said if we need anything we just need to call.

Elton: I know, she said that in my note too... I just dont reallt believe she'll answer.

Corey: You'll never know if you dont try...

I pull out my phone and go to her contact. I stare at the photo for a minute. Its a picture of me and her, im kissing her cheek. Right before I press call something pops into my head. I shove my phone into my pocket and start leaving.

Corey: Where are you going?

Elton: I think I know where she is!

I run to my car and drive to the one and only place she could be.