Prank

You just got back from attending your fathers funeral back in Oregon. Although you were sad about his passing, you were happy to be home and see Elton and Circa again. He wanted to come with, but you wanted to face it alone. It wasnt the kind of scenario you had in mind for him to meet your family. You flew home a day early to surprise your fiance. The Uber pulls up to the house you know all to well and you get out and grab your bags. You wince at the pain in your right arm. You were cleared to no longer wear a sling but it was still sensitive. You recieve a text.

Elton: Hey, love. How was the service?

You smile and text back.

Y/N: It was a service. A lot of crying and unwanted small-talk. I just wish I could be home with you and Circa right now.

Elton: I wish that too. I miss you being in my arms. Even Circa has been sad.

Y/N: Maybe we should both wish on a star for me to just appear there. Lol

Elton: Im down.

Y/N: 1. 2. 3. Go!

Elton: I wished as hard as I could.

You dont respond and just walk up to the door. You wait a while before knocking.

Elton: Baby? You fall asleep?

You giggle at the text and ring the door bell. You hear can hear him walk lazily down the stairs and up to the door. You duck so he cant see you through the peep hole. He barely cracks the door open, sees you, and swings it open.

Elton: Baby! Youre here!

He hugs you tightly and you laugh.

Y/N: Those wishes mustve worked.

He laughs too and picks you up and carries you inside as you drag your bags behind you both. He lays you both down onto the bed and just cuddles tightly into you. Circa runs around excitedly until she jumps full force onto you making you let out a "oof". She starts licking your face obsessively.

Y/N: Ahhh!!! I missed you too Circa but I cant breathe!

Elton: Circa! Thats my fiance!

Circa lays down at both your feet as you wipe all of the dog slobber off of your face. You take in Eltons smell and relax immediately.

Y/N: So many people asked about this.

You motion to the ring on your finger.

Elton: Yeah?

Y/N: Yeah. It got a little annoying. Near the end I was basically like "WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS, BRENDA?"... She didnt appreciate it very much.

He laughs.

Elton: You have someone named Brenda in your family?

Y/N: No. But I did say that to someone. She glared at me the rest of the day.

You run your fingers through Eltons hair as he giggles softly. You dont know how you lived before him.

Elton: Im tired.

Y/N: Same.

You both quickly fall asleep in eachothers arms only waking up to the loud closing of the front door. You both jump up from the sound.

Y/N: What the fuck was that?

You look around to make sure Circa was still in the room.

Elton: The real question is, who the fuck was that?