Birthday

You wake up to a soft snore from Elton. You smile and kiss him on the cheek and get up to get ready for the day. You check your phone and see about twenty notifications. All of them saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". You check the date. Sure enough it is your birthday. You didnt even remember. You're leaving for the roadtrip tomorrow so you assume Elton wouldnt even think about it either. At least you hope so. Elton comes behind you as you brush your hair and wraps his arms around your waist.

Elton: Hi babe

Y/N: Hi. Sleep well?

He nods.

Elton: Mhmm. I always sleep well with you.

You smile as he kisses your neck, instantly, and knowingly, turning you on.

Y/N: Whatcha doin?

Elton: Come back to bed with me for a little

Y/N: To do what?

He gives you a knowing look.

Elton: Well. Me, hopefully.

You blush at his answer. This man. He still gets you every time. You turn around and kiss him, and it easily turns into a makeout session. He picks you up and carries you to the bed and holds himself above you. He places kisses all over your neck earning a moan from you.

Elton: So... What does the birthday girl want?

You remember once again that it is, in fact your birthday.

Y/N: I honestly didnt even know it was my birthday. But whatever you do, I like so....

You just shrug. He smiles and pulls your bra and panties off, since thats all you were wearing. Throughout the next hour and a half Elton does everything he knows you enjoy, and you don't think youve ever finished that many times in once stretch. You guys only stopped due to Colby walking in.

Colby: Happy B- OH GOD WHY YOU COULD LOCK THE DOOR!

He shuts the door, and you both jump up and start getting dressed and laugh. You were as red as a tomato, and so was Elton. But you knew Colby was too. Luckily the position you both were in wasn't exactly compromising, but it wasnt hard to tell what was happening. You walk out into the living room and see Colby scrolling on the couch.

Y/N: Hey...

Colby: Hey! Uh. Happy Birthday!

Y/N: Thanks! Sorry about that by the way.

Elton walks out before be can respond.

Colby: You know what, Ive never wanted to see that much of my uncle Elton but hey, what can you do?

Elton: Im just glad it wasnt Sam or Corey because the earth might have exploded...

Y/N: Corey wouldve screamed like a little girl.

Colby: Sam probably would have too, lets be real.

You all laugh. Colby goes into the kitchen and brings out balloons, roses, three drinks from Starbucks, and a couple treat bags from Starbucks as well.

Colby: Elton, your normal. My normal. And Y/N your hot chocolate. And these are all just breakfast sandwhiches with egg, cheese, and sausage.

You clap excitedly. You take a sip of your hot chocolate and immediately cringe.

Y/N: Listen, Colby, I love you for getting this. But what the fuck is this?

Colby laughs.

Colby: I wanted to see if youd notice.

Y/N: Notice what?

Colby: The difference between a chocolate coffee and hot chocolate.

You scoot the coffee to Elton and take a bite of your sandwich.

Y/N: So what are the plans for today?

Elton: We're meeting up with the guys and then maybe going to a bar or something? It is your 21st after all.

Y/N: Could we just go to dinner and get a few drinks? I dont want to have to carry someone home.

Colby: Yeah that sounds fun. Although idk if they'll be down with it...

Y/N: They?

Colby: Heath and Scott may have found out it was your birthday...

Y/N: Okay?

Elton: And they may have told David about it.

Y/N: And David being David, he wants to come to the party for footage?

They both nod. You havent met David or anyone else from the squad besides Scott and Heath, but youve seen the videos. You know how they are.

Y/N: Fine. But im not dealing with Todd, Zane, or anyone else that gets shit faced.

Elton: Agreed.

You all finish eating and you get ready for a club. You are excited, but if it was your choice you would not be doing this. Youd rather a chill night. But oh well. You walk out in black skinny jeans with tears through them, your send it crop top, and black boots. Your hair and makeup are natural looking so you dont have to worry about fixing it constantly.

Elton: Even on your birthday, youre wearing my merch?

Y/N: I want to make sure everyone understands that Im taken.

Elton smiles and hugs you.

Elton: Good. Because Im not sure if I'll ever leave your side tonight. People get handsy in these places.

Y/N: Thats fine by me. Just dont get into any fights.

Elton: Well if someone steps over a boundry im gonna knock them the fuck out.

Y/N: Okay at least dont go to jail. Please? We have the roadtrip starting tomorrow. I dont want to have to bail you out before that.

Elton: Got it.

Colby: Even I'll knock someone out if they do wrong to you.

Y/N: Yeah... Colby, once again, I love you. But please dont get yourself hurt.

Colby: What? Why would you say that to me but not Elton.

Y/N: Because Eltons fast on his feet. Hes good at dodging punches. You... Not so much.

Colby: Im strong and nimble!

Elton: But not as strong and nimble as me.

Elton flexes and you giggle and mumble under your breath.

Y/N: Just Average my ass.

Elton has been getting into great shape since you met him. Abs and everything. It makes you practically drool every time you see it.

 It makes you practically drool every time you see it

((Youre welcome. This is old and from Vine. But hey, a girl can dream, right? 😏 Part 2 will be up soon.))