Carnival

A few weeks after the whole abandoned city incident you are feeling good enough to go out. The group all wants to go to the carnival, which is fine by you because you are like a child when it comes to carnivals. You are meeting Sam, Colby, Corey, Devyn, Kat, and Jake.

Elton: You ready?

You nod as you pull a bobby pin from between your lips and put it in your hair. You're wearing a normal messy bun, a send it crop top, some tights, and some sneakers.

Y/N: Yep. I'm very excited.

Elton: I can tell. This is the most energetic I've seen you in a while.

Y/N: Yeah. I hope you're ready for basically taking care of like six children because that's what is gonna happen.

Elton: What if I'm gonna be a child there, too?

Y/N: That means we're probably gonna be kicked out of the carnival.

Elton: Perfect.

You both laugh and run out to the car and drive to the carnival. Everyone is meeting you there. Once you get there you see everyone and a few new faces.

Elton: Hey, Heath! I didn't know you were coming! You either Scott!

Scott: Yeah Sam told me about it and I wanted to come and Heath wanted to, as well.

You put your hand out and shake the man with a ginger beard.

Y/N: Hi I'm Y/N.

Scott: Oh, you're Y/N! Nice to meet you. I'm Scott. I've heard great things about you. This is Heath.

You shake hands with the man with a bright smile.

Y/N: Hello, Heath.

Heath: Wow, Elton. I mean you said she was hot. But not this hot.

Elton protectively puts his arm around you as you blush. You wince slightly and push his hand off of your scar that is still healing.

Elton: Shit sorry babe.

Y/N: All good just a little tender to the touch today.

Heath: Holy shit when did that happen?! It looks like you got straight up stabbed.

Colby: She did.

Heath: What?! When?!

Elton: A few weeks ago. She shot the guy, so its all good. We almost all died. She saved us.

Scotty: Jesus.

Elton: Yeah the video will be out soon, so the whole explanation will be there.

Elton is clearly a little jealous of the attention Heath is giving you, so you just hold his hand as you all walk into the carnival.

Scott: Alright, so what's first?

You throw your arms up in excitement.

Y/N: Zipper!!!!

Elton: Oh god.

He looks up to the ride close to you and gulps.

Elton: I'm gonna end up throwing up.

Y/N: Babe you've gone bungee jumping and all that shit. You'll be fine.

You all get in line and pair up. You're with Elton, Corey and Devyn, Heath and Scott, Sam and Kat, and Colby and Jake.

There is enough of you that its only your group on this turn of the ride. The ride controller spins all of your cages and everyone is immediately screaming as the ride turns on. You are holding Elton's hand and laughing as he is screaming profanities and laughing super hard. You can hear all of your friends screaming, but no one as loud as Heath and Corey.