Who Wouldve Known?

((A/N - This is a flashback))
------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up on the couch in Eltons house. I must have fallen asleep while we were watching movies. It was the night after our second date, and although we were officially dating, we hadnt told anyone yet. We wanted to keep everything out of the spotlight for a while. At least a couple weeks, anyway. I look beside me and see Elton also passed out. I shake his arm lightly.

Y/N: Elty... Wake up.

He stirs slightly and barely responds.

Elton: Mm?

Y/N: Its time to wake up. Or at least go to bed if we're gonna keep sleeping.

He just slouched over towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Y/N: Listen cutey, if I have to carry you upstairs I'll do it. I dont mind sleeping and cuddling more but not down here.

Elton: Hmmmp!

He just stays where he is.

Y/N: Alright, you asked for this.

I get up and crouch down, positioning him over my shoulder.

Elton: You are not about to do this...

Y/N: Try me.

I lift slowly with my legs, so I dont hurt my back and eventually I stand up completely straight.

Y/N: Oof. Now the stairs.

Elton: I-im up okay? Im up. Put me down.

Y/N: Nah, to late.

Elton: Your tiny boney shoulder is jabbing into meeee

Y/N: oh shush

I slap his ass as I walk upstairs almost with ease. I put him down once we get to the top.

Elton: Youre to strong for your own good. But you are paying for slapping my ass.

Y/N: Oh, yeah?

He just nods. I act like im about to hug him and slap his ass again, quickly running through the bedroom and into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me.

Elton: Baby, come out. I just want to talk.

I giggle hard.

Y/N: No you dont youre gonna be mean!

My phone dings and I see that Corey said hes here. I respond telling him that the door is unlocked and to help because Elton was trying to get me. I hear him walk up the stairs.

Corey: Whats going on in here?

Elton: Hey, Corey. Im waiting for Y/N to get out here.

Corey: Why?

Elton: Because.

You decide to just let Corey know, since hes one of your best friends. I hollar through the door.

Y/N: I slapped his ass twice and hes mad about it!

I could hear Corey laughing.

Corey: Is uncle Elton getting used to living with a girl again?

Elton: Most of the girls Ive lived with didnt slap my ass. OR carried me upstairs

Y/N: Its a shame, really! You have a nice ass!