Xplr

Elton drives to an apartment building.

Y/N: This where we're meeting them?

Elton: Yeah they wanted to give you the merch so you could change into it.

Y/N: Uh oh. How am I gonna wear both Xplr and Send It?! Isnt that almost illegal?!

You say clearly being sarcastic. He responds in the same way.

Elton: I dont know! It might cause a war!

You both laugh and head up to an apartment. Elton knocks and Sam opens the door. You can tell its his due to the parrot painting on the wall.

Sam: Hey! Come on in and make yourselves comfortable. We're just waiting on Colby. This is Matt by the way.

Matt: Hey! How are you?

He shakes your hand.

Y/N: Hey im great, how are you?

Matt: Not looking forward to this, but you know.

You laugh.

Y/N: Not a big fan of spooky stuff?

Matt: Who is?

Elton points to you. You just shrug and sit down at the end of the couch and Elton sits beside you. Colby arrives and he has bags full of stuff.

Colby: Hey everybody! So Y/N we were gonna give you this stuff now but we're already running late and we still have to film the part where we tell the viewers about the location. Mind if we give it to you after?

Y/N: No not at all. Sounds fine to me.

Elton: Alright cool. We taking my car?

Everyone: Yup.

Elton: Cool.

They film the info bit and then you all go to the car and Elton forces all the guys to sit in the back so you can have the passenger seat. You tried to tell him it was fine but he refused. It doesnt take long to get to the location and they start the video. They introduce you and Elton comes from the trunk of the car with some black fur cape on.

Elton: Ya'll always have like cool shit on like your masks and your Xplr hoodies, and I just wanted to look super cool. Im ready to xplr dude!

You guys walk into the estate and almost immediately hear people screaming.

Y/N: What the fuck...

Elton: She just said help me.

Sam: She actually just said help me.

Y/N: The worst part is I cant fucking see because of that bright light. Its blinding me.

Elton: I know if anything comes from behind him we'll have no idea.

You slyly grab Eltons hand. He squeezes your hand to reassure you and whispers in your ear.

Elton: Im not gonna let anything happen to you.

You just nod and look around. You all continue to walk and keep hearing people screaming and the voices keep getting closer. You guys get behind the estate and start hearing the voices like 10 feet away from you.

Y/N: Guys theyre right there.

Sam: I know.

Colby: Should we run?

Y/N: Fuck

Elton grabs your hand again.

The voices get even closer and everyone books it. You look back and see 6-9 flashlights following on bikes.