Elton's Birthday - 3

When I exit the bathroom I see Elton is already ready sitting on the couch watching tv.

Y/N: Ready?

Elton: If you are.

He hops up, walks over, and kisses me tenderly. I giggle as he pulls away and I lead him outside and out to the car. This time though, I hold the passenger sode door open for him.

Elton: This feels weird.

I laugh

Y/N: Oh shush and get in.

I run around to the drivers side, get in, and start driving immediately. Elton connects his phone to the car, and plays the music. I hand him a blindfold.

Elton: Whats this?

Y/N: A blindfold.

Elton: For what?

Y/N: For you. To put on.

Elton: Why?

Y/N: Its a surprise.

Elton: Cant you just tell me?

Y/N: If I did that, it wouldnt a surprise.

He huffs and puts the blindfold on. Within fifteen minutes we reach Davids house, where the party is being thrown. I park next to Heaths truck, and look around and see everyones cars lining the street.

Y/N: Tesla open passenger side door.

The door opens by itself and Elton stays inside, waiting for me to help him out. I jog to his side and grab his hands and lead him out of the car.

Y/N: Tesla close door.

The door closes and I start leading Elton to the front door.

Elton: Baby are you about to prank me?

Y/N: Uh, yeah, im gonna throw you into a tank of piranhas. Happy birthday!

Elton: Sounds like a good vid-

Y/N: No.

We finally get to the front door and I open it with my finger to my mouth to make sure they dont jump out early. All the lights are off so I dont see the problem in taking his blindfold off.

Y/N: Happy birthday...

Elton: Wha-

Everyone: SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The lights flick on and all of his friends are in various spots of the house with funny birthday hats. The entire place is decorated beautifully and his surprise is no where to be seen. Perfect.

His parents are flying out in about a week for the wedding, or at least thats what he thinks. Heath, Scott, Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake, and Aaron all surround him and say their hello's as I sneak away to David and ask where they are hiding.

David: Theyre in Natalies bedroom.

I nod and walk back to Elton and wait for the greetings to stop so I can sit him down for the surprise.

Y/N: Okay everyone! I need Elton to sit down on the couch so I can bring out his surprise!

Elton walks to the couch and everyone sits and stands around him in anticipation. I walk into the hall, open Natalies door and enter quickly.

Y/N: Im so glad you guys made it!

(I dont know Eltons parents' names so imma make his moms Kelly and his dads Steven k? K.)