TGIF

Elton: So youve never had a threesome before eh?

Y/N: Uh

He laughs at my flusteredness.

Elton: Dont worry, neither have I.

Y/N: N-no I havent.

He looks over at my clearly beet red face and laughs and snaps a quick picture while we're at a red light. I hide my face in my knees as he keeps laughing at me.

Elton: Whats got you so blushy?

Y/N: The thought of a threesome! I mean, I blush when you kiss me on the cheek. Why wouldnt I blush at that?!

He laughs at me again.

Elton: You blush when I kiss your cheek?

Y/N: I blush when you look at me for christ sake.

Elton: What?

Y/N: Ive told you this already Elton. Your smile makes me weak in the knees. Your kisses give me butterflies. You drive me nuts.

Elton: I love you.

He looks at me with a loving smile and grabs my hand as he pulls into TGIFridays.

Elton: We're here.

Y/N: Yay! And Zane gets to buy our lunch while we're here!

Elton: Im gonna love reminding him of that.

I look around to see Heath and Zane sitting in their car, not seeing that we are here.

Y/N: Come on.

Elton: What are we doing?

Y/N: Getting payback.

He notices what I am about to do and we both crouch down to both sides of their car. We both jump up at the same time.

Y/N and Elton: RAH!!!

Both boys scream and Zane punches through the open window as an automatic reaction and hits me straight in the eye. I fling my hand up to my eye and fall to the ground.

Zane: Holy shit!

Elton: Y/N!

Heath: Baby, what did you do?!

They all run beside me and Elton tries to pull my hand away from my eye.

Y/N: Youve got a good right hook there, bud.

I stand up with my hand still over my eye.

Zane: Baby, im so sorry.

He hugs me tightly.

Y/N: Its fine, dont worry. Im not upset.

Elton: Babe please let me see it.

I pull my hand away from my eye and see them all cringe.

Y/N: That bad?

Elton pulls out his phone and takes a picture and shows me.