City of Stars

You and Elton have been out all day exploring. He only had one more stop on his list. The Santa Monica Pier. Once you reached the end of the pier it was the climax of the sunset. Youve never seen something more gorgeous. It quickly ended and you were left with stars. You were shocked at how bright they were in such a smog filled, bright city. But there they were. Those stars that you stared at for so many nights. You almost inaudibly whisper to yourself.

Y/N: City of stars...

Elton: What?

You respond still looking towards the sky.

Y/N: City of stars. Like in that movie. La la land. This is it.

He smiles at you and looks up. He starts beautifully singing Ryan Goslings part. You look at him in amazement. You dont sing in front of many people, but today you felt invincible. You sang Emma Stones part.

Elton: City of stars... Are you shining just for me? City of stars... Theres so much that I cant see.

People start stopping and watching you but neither of you care.

Elton: Who knows... I felt it from the first embrace i shared with you...

Y/N: That now... Our dreams may finally come true.

Elton looks at you in shock. You assume because of your voice. People always told you, you had a good voice. You never believed them.

Y/N: City of stars, just one thing everybody wants.

You have a growing crowd around you now.

Y/N: There in the bars, and through the smoke screen of the crowded restaurants... Its love, yes all we're looking for is love from someone else.

Elton grabs your hand and starts dancing with you. You happily dance with him as you continue your song. As you swing around it feels like the whole world dissapears and you guys are floating as you look into eachothers eyes.

Elton: A rush

Y/N: A glance

Elton: A touch

Y/N: A dance

Both: Look in somebodies eyes, to light up the skies, to open the world and send me reeling, a voice that says ill be here, and youll be alright. I dont care if i know, just where I will go, cause all that I need is this crazy feeling, a rat tat tat on my heart...

Elton: Think I want it to stay... City of stars, are you shining just for me? City of stars...

Y/N: Youve never shined so brightly...

As the world around you starts appearing again, you hear the roar of an applause surrounding you. You both look around and smile and laugh. The crowd suddenly starts chanting.

Crowd: KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!

You blush and smile huge and look at Elton. Hes smiling and blushing too. He puts his hand on your cheek.

Elton: May I?

You just smile even bigger if thats at all possible and nod. Elton kisses you so softly but so passionately. You feel fireworks and your heart skips a beat. You hear another roar of clapping and cheers around you. When he pulls away you just laugh and hide your face in his shoulder and hug him. He hugs you back and laughs. The crowd quickly dissapears and you pull away from your hug and just look at him.

Elton: As much as I want this night to continue, I have to go pick up Circa. I bet she'll love to meet you!

Y/N: Lets go then!

You grab his hand and go to pick up Circa.

((A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I didnt want to shadow the first kiss with something else. I wanted it to be as its own chapter so it proved how important this first kiss was for both characters. I know it was cheesy but I loved it. Hope you all enjoyed!))