Abandoned Military Base

((A/N - I know Elton went to the Military Base long before the Cobb Estate. But in this he didnt. Okay?))

You and Elton, along with Jay, Corbin, and Justin are all going to an abandoned military base. You dont know why, but you are super nervous. Elton tells the camera what we're doing and parks inside the compound. You all get out and head into the first building. Youre instantly hit with dust and other pollutants in the air. You pull out the xplr mask Sam and Colby gave you.

Elton: I forgot my mask. Im glad you didn't though.

Y/N: Well im much more likely to die, so I try to make sure I dont.

You laugh nervously.

Y/N: Someones in here. I swear.

Corbin: Why do you say that? Did you hear something?

Y/N: No. Uh I just have a feeling.

You guys head upstairs and walk down the hall. We come upon the only door in the whole building thats closed. You whisper to Elton.

Y/N: There is 100% someone in there.

Elton pushes on it, and someone pushes it back, making us all run out of the building. We stupidly go to the next building. You start feeling like someone is watching you. You hear a bang and you all run out of the building again and get into the car. The guys try to reason what it could have possibly been. Theres a note on the window.

Elton: Did I get a parking ticket?

Y/N: Are you sure that isnt on the inside?

He points the flashlight to the paper on his wind shield.

Elton: no thats on the inside, that isnt.

He gets out and grabs it.

Elton: Its literally someones mail.

Y/N: Maybe the wind blew it there?

Corbin: Dude it fucking says "We See You" with a fucking smiley face. no dude get in the fucking car.

Elton: No it does not. No it does fucking not.

Elton is struggling to read the paper.

Justin and Corbin: Elton get in the fucking car!

He throws the paper down, gets in the car and drives off.

Elton: We should go back.

Jay: What- Elton theres people in there! There is no way im going back!

Elton: Twenty minutes. We set a timer for twenty minutes, we see all we can and we leave when the timer goes off.

Corbin and Justin: Twenty minutes?

Elton: Yeah.

They both agree to go.

Jay: Well Im not fucking going. Ill circle the car around.

Elton: Okay. Y/N youre going to stay with Jay.

Y/N: Uh no im not.

Elton: Y/N theres people in here. Im not letting you go in and potentially get hurt.

Y/N: And im not letting you go in there without being with you so I know youre safe.

You guys bicker until Jay pulls over next to the buildings. Elton doesnt have time to stop you because you get out of the car and run inside with him.

Elton: I told you to stay in the car.

Y/N: And I said no.

You guys go through a whole building without anything happening. You move to the next building. You get a weird feeling around you and you grab Eltons hand. As Corbin and Justin walk into a room you all hear a loud "shh" and you all run to the exit of the building. Elton makes everyone stop to try to find the person before running.

Elton: Before we run, find where they are.

You keep your back to his just in case someone comes from inside the building. He keeps his hand locked to yours. For some reason we keep exploring and go into yet another building.

Elton: I think someones following us.

You all look around and dont see anything. A few seconds later the timer goes off and we all run out of the compound to see Jay pulling over right on time.

Jay: I'm glad you guys got in when you did because there was a cop tailing me like 30 seconds after I dropped you guys off and I turned the first corner. He was on my ass.

Elton: Wait seriously?

Jay: Yeah. And then I saw a huge fucking coyote head into the compound too.

Y/N: Oh great. Thats just lovely.

You all head home and Elton is very obviously annoyed at you.

Y/N: Whats wrong, Elton?

Elton: I told you to stay in the car!

Y/N: I know! And I didnt listen!

Elton: You could have gotten hurt!

Y/N: You could have too!

Elton: I wouldnt be able to forgive myself if something happened to you Y/N.

Y/N: And you think I dont feel the same way? I fucking love you!

You realize what you just said and your heart races. You mean what you said but you didnt want to say it like this. You didnt want to be fighting when you said it. Eltons face softens and he walks to you.

Elton: You love me?

Y/N: Of course I do...

He kisses you and quickly pulls away.

Elton: I love you too, Y/N.

You smile and kiss him hard. He kisses back and spins you around.

Elton: Now, I say this because I love you. Sam, Colby, Corey, and I are going to an abandoned city and I dont want you to come.

Y/N: And I say this because I love you. Im the only one in that group that has a gun license. Im coming with. Especially because of the vibe im getting just from hearing about this place.

Elton sighs knowing he isnt going to win.

Elton: Fine. What do you want for dinner?

Y/N: Taco Bell? We havent had that for a while.

Elton: Sounds good. Ill postmate it.

He orders his food and you guys cuddle on the couch and watch Netflix and then go to bed.