Merch

Elton: Circa no! Bad girl!

Circa puts her ears down and rolls over in submission.

Y/N: No, no. Its okay. I just loved this shirt... Its like the best piece of clothing I own. Plus now I have to walk out to the bus in my bra.

Elton: Here hold on.

Elton walks through a door you hadnt been through yet and come back in quickly. He hands you a bag.

Elton: Here.

You open the bag and see a whole bunch of Send It shirts. You pout and look at him with tears in your eyes. You hug him.

Y/N: Thank you. You really didnt have to. I really really appreciate it.

Elton: No problem. Dig around in there. See what all is in there because im not even sure. I just grabbed anything that said "M" in the female section.

You giggle in excitement and carry the bag to the couch and start digging in. You grab the first shirt.

You unpackage it quickly and throw it on.

Y/N: Ive been wanting to get this one!

Elton: I know its not a womens tee but thats the one I wear the most, and was gonna wear tonight so I figured we could match and represent the Send It team in their video.

Y/N: Yeah! Unless they make me wear their stuff.

Elton: You can just change back after they get the shots they want. Send it merch is better!

You both laugh. You pull out all of the rest of stuff he gave you. He gave you all of the female merch, a send it beanie, and the snake jacket.

Y/N: Elton this is to much.

You remember how much this all is on the website and immediately want him to take it all back.

Elton: Nope. Not taking it back. Sorry. To late. You touched it.

You pout and look at your new clothes.

Y/N: I love it all so much. Thank you Elton.

You hug him again. You bring the clothes out to the bus and put them away. You continue to wear the grey Send It shirt but change into some black sweats, and your gray and red Nikes. You go back into the house and see Elton wearing his shirt too.

Elton: I need to take a pic of us matching!

He takes the picture and opens up Twitter. He looks shocked.

Y/N: What? Whats wrong?

Elton: Look.

He shows you a video of you two last night. It had the singing, dancing, and the kiss. It had it all. You just smile at the memory.

Elton: You arent mad?

Y/N: No? Should I be?

Elton: Well- I-... No. Just most people are when this kind of thing happens to them. At least with me.

Y/N: Eh I dont really care to be honest. Its a technology filled world. Its gonna happen. My twitter doesnt even send me notifications so I should see if they found mine.

You unlock your phone and open twitter. Sure enough, you have hundreds of notifications and over two thousand new followers.

Y/N: Holy shit.

Elton: They found your username?

Y/N: Yup. Theyre like FBI agents.

Elton: Oh I dont even follow you. What is it?

Y/N: @Y/U/N

You get a notification that Elton followed you, since he is verified.

Y/N: All of these are, "ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" and "ISNT THIS YOU?! YOURE SUCH A PRETTY SINGER! ARE YOU TWO DATING?!"... Im shocked there isnt hate.

Elton: My fanbase is pretty cool.

Y/N: I see that. But I guess I already knew that considering I was in it.

Elton: Was?

Y/N: Oh sorry. AM. AM IN IT. I dont know if i can still be considered "in" the fanbase when everyone is now shipping us together.

Elton laughs a little then mumbles under his breath. You barely hear him.

Elton: I ship us...

You dont say anything so he doesnt know you heard him and continue scrolling through all of your mentions on Twitter. You guys spend the rest of the day leading up to hanging out with Sam and Colby just watching random movies on Netflix.

Elton: Looks like its time to go.

Y/N: Awesome. So where are they exploring now again? A forest?

Elton: Well its some old mansion place in the middle of a forest. Apparently its full of like satanic cults and stuff.

Y/N: Wait so we could get chased out?

Elton: Yyyeah.

Y/N: Great. I have awful lungs. If we get chased imma end up dead.

Elton: What do you mean you have awful lungs?

Y/N: I have asthma. Its amazing. Speaking of which, since theres a possibility of running, im gonna grab my inhaler on our way out.

Elton: Yeah probably a good idea.

Y/N: I wish there was a pill I could take like for allergies that would just stop it for a few hours.

Elton: That would be awesome.

Y/N: It really would.

You and Elton head outside, you run to the bus and grab your inhaler and run back to Eltons car where he is once again holding the door open for you.

Y/N: Why thank you kind sir.

Elton: No problem m'lady.

He shuts the door once youre in and jogs to the other side and gets in.

((A/N - HEY ALL SORRY I KNOW THIS IS A TINY BIT SHORTER THAN NORMAL BUT IF I WOULDVE KEPT GOING THEN I WOULDVE HAD TO MAKE IT SUPER LONG AND I DONT WANT TO))