MAKE LOVE

FREEN'S POV

I almost held my breath, nervously looking into Becky's eyes as she stared at me seductively.

Becky caressed Freen's hair and pulled her closer.

"Just do what you want to do, Freen," she said, "I know you've wanted to do this for a long time."

Freen swallowed hard, especially when Becky's hand rested on her chest.

She gently leaned Becky onto the table and kissed her forehead, then her cheek, and finally her ear.

Freen wanted to ask Becky something, but Becky had already captured her lips. The kiss traveled down her neck and up her arms.

Freen moaned softly when she felt Becky's hand on her chest.

"Wait, Becky!"

"Hmm? Why?"

Freen said, "It's my first time. Please be gentle."

Becky looked at her and giggled. "Hmm, this is your first time? Me too! You are my first, Freen."

Freen blushed as she looked at Becky. Becky's face looked... she looked really aroused. Her cute eyes were wide with desire, turning into big hearts. Freen was mesmerized by those eyes.

"Do you like my eyes, Freen? You can stare at them anytime if you want to."

Becky traced her lips along the contours of Freen's mouth. It was soft and sensitive at first. Freen let her do it, but things were different now. Retaliating, Freen kissed her back, and it was like a gallon of fire. It blazed. She became possessive and sensual, allowing Becky to take control.

As Becky gently nibbled the skin of Freen's neck, her hands lifted Freen's shirt. Her hands found their way to Freen's bra and unhooked it. When Freen's breast was exposed, Becky immediately caressed the bottom of it, moving up towards her nipple. Then, Becky's lips traveled down towards Freen's again. Freen gasped when she felt Becky's warm mouth on her breast. She arched her body as the sensation washed over her. She whispered Becky's name, begging for more. Becky started kissing Freen's tummy, slowly moving down to her belly button. Her tongue moved around its edge, and Freen cried out in pleasure.

"Becky, please..."

With one swift movement, Freen managed to undress herself while looking at Becky with those intense eyes.

"Becccck!" she cried out her name. Then, Becky placed herself on top of Freen. She wrapped her legs around Freen and kissed her again. As Becky kept moving on top of Freen, she was sweating, but you couldn't see any sign of exhaustion on her face. Instead, she looked like she was just getting started and wanted more rounds.

"Ah! HaahH~~" Becccck... I'm coming!" Freen said, unconsciously putting both her hands on her neck. "Becky, please kiss me."

Becky looked at her and obeyed her wish. They kissed like there is no tomorrow." Hahh ! I'm coming too. Becky said.

She's unconsciously nodded and kissed her again. After becky cum, They both felt the paradise they wanted to reach. She exhaustedly drop her own arms on the bed and slowly closed her eyes.

" Uh-huh. We're not done yet, aren't we."
Becky said while carried freen and put her into her laps. " It's not bed time yet , honey . We are js starting."

" W--wait . Becck-becccky I'm a-already tired . Please, no more. " She said while she rest her head on Becky's neck.

Becky js giggled and plug her finger inside her without hesitation. " Oh my dear, but im not yet tired . Shall we continue our journey. Hmmm?"

" Freen just closed her eyes when she felt Becky's finger inside her, she's tired but her body still wants it so she just let her do what she wants.

It's gentle And slowly until it's getting faster and faster, it seems like Becky wants to destroy mine because of what she's doing.

I closed my eyes and gently pushed her

" Why ? Why did you push me?".

"It hurts becky! It seems like you want to destroy mine."

Becky stopped because of what I said and grinned.

" That's your punishment, did you even rape me when you were drunk?"

I stared at her because of what She said.And immediately covered my mouth.

I raped her ? Oh my god!

" What do u mean ?"
I asked her innocently.

SHe put her left finger on my lips.While she was slowly going out and entering mine.

"Something happened to us when you were drunk.And I liked it what happened to us it's fine for me and I have no regrets."

" Really? "

Becky : " Yeah! But now.. Your not drunk so it's my turn. She grinned at the same time.

SHe gave up on becky because it was her punishment so she would just accept Becky's punishment.

" Okay ? Js do whatever makes u happy beck."

SHe kissed her again on the lips down to her chest while licking her two nip..

" Your so pretty , Ilove you !"

Becky softly whispered in Freen's ear. Freen spontaneously smiled at what Becky said and hugged her tightly.

"I love you more, Beck! You are the only one... Don't leave me! No matter how difficult it is for us to go through, hold on please!"

Becky smiled and kissed Freen's cheek.

"No! Promise, Freen. Even if I'm having a hard time with our relationship, I will not leave you, okay? Swear..."

Freen fixed some strands of Becky's hair that had been blocking her eyes and then kissed her.

"I will not leave you, even though it is very difficult for us to go through..."

The two of them looked at each other and smiled at the same time, as if they were tickling each other.

Becky said, "Let's rest already. I'm tired!"

Freen just laughed.

She thought Becky would never get tired. Freen was tired, and it was good that Becky stopped. She thought Becky wouldn't let her rest, but Becky just laughed at her and then laid down next to her.

Becky said, "No! I'm just teasing you though!"

"Huhu, it's good because my whole body is in pain."

Becky just laughed at her and patted her shoulder.

Becky said, "You're so weak, Freen haha!"

Becky teased Freen even more. Freen glared at her because after Becky did that to her, she was just going to tease her? She was really bad!