57: HER HOME

HANNA POV

I was on my way to Freen's house when Pnam stopped me.

"Where are you going?" she asked me immediately. "To Freen's house. It's  weekend, and you know I always do this, right? When I don't have classes."

I could see the sadness in her eyes as she pulled me closer to her.

"I wanted to go with you today, but the thing is..."

I sighed because I already knew what she was going to say next.

"Meeting?" I guessed. She gave me a wry smile. "I'm sorry, Hanna. I'll make it up to you next time, okay?" She quickly hugged me, which made me smile.

"It's okay. I'm used to being alone while cleaning Freen's house. So, I'm fine with it." I replied with a smile. It would have been better if I was with her. But she needed to be at her meeting, so even if I wanted to, there was nothing else I could do.

I just patted her shoulder to try and ease the sadness she was feeling at the moment.

TIME SKIP

I was already at Freen's house. As I stood outside and looked at the gate.

"I wonder how Freen is doing?and Becky?"

Hanna said with a sad smile as she got out of her car.

I couldn't help but laugh as I recalled a past incident where I had to climb over the gate because I didn't have the key. It was an embarrassing moment, but now I had the key to her house, making access much easier.

When I entered inside, my attention was automatically drawn to the kitchen, dining room, and living room. These were the areas where Freen, pnam and i,  often teased each other, especially in the living room.

I softly touched the sofa and turned on the TV.

"I miss you freen, I miss you becky..I hope you forgive me beck."

expressing how much i missed Freen and Becky. I wondered if they missed me too and if they were still mad at me.

As I continued with my cleaning tasks, I removed the curtains, swept and wiped the sliding doors, and mopped the floor. I also took the time to clean the leaves in the pool. It felt like I was Freen's personal maid, but I didn't mind because I found happiness in what I was doing.

To create a pleasant atmosphere, I turned on Spotify and played a song while arranging the pillows in the living room. The song "Ere" by Jk was playing, and even though I didn't know all the lyrics, I sang along anyway. I didn't care if my lyrics were wrong; it was my voice, and I loved it.

"Oh, really? How messed up is it?" I shouted out loud in frustration, expressing my disappointment at not being able to see them both.

FREEN POV

Bert just drove me to my house. I hadn't spent much time at my parents' house because I was eager to come home and see if Becky was there, waiting for me.

Is she still there, waiting for me?

Mixed emotions of sadness and happiness filled me as I anticipated seeing both Becky and my gang members.

"We are here, ma'am Freen."

I immediately peeked out the window and noticed that the lights were on in my house.

"Becky?" I called out, my excitement growing. I quickly opened the door and ran inside the gate. However, my excitement turned to confusion when I heard loud music coming from the living room, almost shaking the entire house.

"What? That's not how Becky plays music?" I wondered, puzzled by the unexpected sound as i whispered to myself.

"Ma'am Freen? Your suit-"

Bert didn't finish what he was going to say when he also heard the loud sounds inside the house.

"Ahh, I know that song, Ma'am Freen. It's popular on TikTok now and on Spotify,"