HATED EACH OTHER

FREEN POV

I'm going home today because I have to go to school tomorrow. The ball is coming up, so we have to practice. They took me home, and they are going to sleep over here tonight.

When I entered the living room, kitchen, and bedroom, I saw Becky in every part of this house. I felt sad because I chose my love for her over our friendship, and now she's gone.

Why is it hard to be happy? It's difficult when the people around you don't accept who you are. I thought that Becky and I's relationship would last a long time, but it was just a big imagination.

We were just starting, but it ended right away. For 17 years, I hid everything I felt for her. I should have hidden it, so she would still be here until now!

But I can't do anything else. Maybe destiny will find a way to separate the two of us.

"Are you okay, Freen?"

Freen snapped back to reality and looked at Hanna. She smiled slightly before her expression turned sad.

Hanna: "I know it still hurts for you that Becky is no longer here, but Freen... We are still here. We will not leave you."

"Thank you, Hanna. But I hope you don't hold any anger in your heart."

She pointed with one of her fingers at Hanna.

She only smiled superficially and gently looked at Hades next to Ken while sitting on the sofa.

"Just apologize to Hades, Hanna, because he almost died because of what you did. You poisoned him! The good thing is I didn't let Becky drink the coffee."

Hanna looked at them all in shame because of what she did.

Hanna: "I don't know why, Freen. Why did I do those things? I'm such a bad person! I'm sorry."

"It's not too late, Hanna. At first, I was really mad at you because of what you did, but somehow you're my friend, and I want to give you a second chance to explain those horrible things you did. But now... I don't want you to hurt them again."

Freen was surprised when Hanna suddenly knelt in front of her, capturing everyone's attention.

Hanna: "I'm sorry, Freen. And I'm sorry, Hades, because of me, you almost died. I'm really sorry. It's just that I couldn't accept the fact that from the beginning, you always chose Becky over me, Freen. You knew me before them, but it feels like you forgot about me as if I was never a part of your life."

Hanna started sobbing, and Freen looked at her with a sense of confusion.

Freen: "What do you mean, Hanna?"

Hanna: "Don't you remember me at all? When we were children, you promised me that when we grow up, you and I would be lovers. Do you remember?"

Everyone stopped and looked at Hanna in shock.

Kade: "For real?"
Erin: "Huh?"
Noey: *shock*
Johvie: "Do you two know each other?"
Pnam: "Eyyyy! You know this witch?"

Ken: "Whaaaaaaat?"
Hades: "Woooooh, that's a big revelation!"

Nothing came out of Freen's mouth, and she just looked at her friends.

Hanna: "Don't you still remember me?"

Freen: "You are?"

Hanna continued crying even more.

Freen: "H-how did you find me?"

Hanna: "I couldn't find you, Freen, because from the beginning, I never left you. I know all the happy things that happen in your life and all the pain that you experience. When your brother Drey died, I was there, Freen. While you didn't know, I was by your side. I didn't leave you until your brother's last day of the funeral. Until he was buried, I was there."