33 : PNAM & HANNA

PNAM POV

parental guidance must advice,if your not 18 below dont read this.and if your not comfortable reading this please scroll down.

I'm at Hanna's house now, and I've been here for 3 days, but I still don't know my true feelings for her.

I'm happy to see her and talk to her, especially when she smiles at me. It makes my heart flutter even more.

Yes, I like her. But there are so many "what ifs" in my mind. What if it doesn't work out? What if her parents don't accept me like Becky's parents?

But...

There is also a "what if" in my mind, what if it does work out?

I need to figure out my true feelings for her. Maybe I need some space to think properly.

I packed my things and put them in my bag. I was already at the door when I managed to lead Hanna there.

Hanna: "Where are you going, Nam?"

I put the backpack on my back and avoided looking at her.

"I'm leaving."

Hanna: "Huh? But why?"

"I don't know, Hanna. I don't understand myself. Why am I here in your house? Why is it so difficult for me to act normal when you're in front of me?"

Hanna: "What do you mean?"

Pnam: "I don't know! I don't know if I love you, if I'm just confused... Or I don't know? I don't know what to do, Hanna."

Hanna approaches Pnam and lifts Pnam's face to look into her eyes.

Hanna: "Do you love me?"

Pnam swallows, staring into Hanna's eyes.

Hanna: "Nam? Do you love me?"

Pnam: "What if... Yes! But I'm afraid, Hanna. I'm afraid that we might not work out. I'm afraid that one day you'll wake up and I won't be the one you love anymore. Hanna, I'm afraid of losing you and being left behind."

Hanna: "No more 'what ifs,' Nam. If you love me, then let's make it work, okay?"

Pnam: "Do you love me, Hanna?"

Hanna: "I love you, Pnam! I love you so much! It's just crazy not to fall for you. Everything I've been looking for is already in you. Pnam, you make me smile again. You chase away my anxiety. I've been hurt in the past, and I thought I'd never love again, but when you came into my life, everything changed. You made me believe that I can still love and be loved-

-That there is still someone who can make me feel special and loved. Since I was a child, I never felt that from my parents, and Freen was the one who made me feel that love. That's why I thought she was the person who would love me and show me what true love is.

But I was wrong. I didn't expect that the person I hated the most would be the person I would come to love so deeply.

"I love you, Pnam!"

Pnam was moved to tears by Hanna's words. She hugged Hanna tightly and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you so much, Hanna..."

She gently put down her backpack and carried Hanna into her room.

Hanna: "Nam, what are you doing?"

"You made me cry, so you should pay for it..."

Hanna: "What? What do you want?"

Pnam's smile widened as Hanna got up...

"What I want ?"