35: PIRATE RIDES

FREEN POV

Becky and I left the house early to buy a leash for Hades, as we were preparing for our mission to catch Nop and his associates in the act. We were both aware of the dangers involved, but we were determined to put an end to their predatory behavior towards innocent women and minors. The motive behind their actions remained unclear to us.

Before leaving, I opened my laptop and searched for news from the previous year to see if there were any similar rape cases. I was disgusted to find that such incidents were still happening in 2020 and that the perpetrators had not been caught.

Becky asked me what was bothering me, and I shared my findings with her. Once she finished her task, she nodded in agreement.

Becky: "Shall we go then? Ken and Hades might have been waiting for us for a while now!"

We left the house and got into the car, heading towards the Mall of Asia. Fortunately, there was no traffic, so we arrived at the mall quickly.

Upon reaching the Mall of Asia, we immediately searched for a parking spot. Ken had called earlier to inform me that they were already inside the mall.

Becky and I decided to grab something to eat before finalizing our shopping plans. We hadn't had breakfast yet, and we also had a photoshoot scheduled later in the day. Additionally, we needed to attend school before nightfall.

I informed Ken that we would meet them at the Korean restaurant to make it easier for us to find each other.

Becky asked, "Where are they?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response because I had no idea where they had gone. We entered the mall and headed up to the second floor, where there was a photobooth. I suggested we go up the stairs.

"Come on," I said, pulling Becky inside the photobooth. We posed for a picture together.

Becky exclaimed, "Hey! What's this?"

Before she could react further, I surprised her by kissing her on the lips just as the camera clicked. She was taken aback by my actions.

A little while later, Freen's phone rang, and Becky picked it up and handed it to Freen.

Becky: "Answer it now, maybe that's Ken."

Freen stepped out of the photobooth and answered the call.

"Uhmmm?"

Ken: "We're downstairs, where are you?"

"We're here on the second floor, just goofing around a bit. Becky and I will come down, okay?"

Ken: "Alright, we'll wait here."

After speaking with Ken, Freen immediately called Becky.

"Let's go down to the first floor so we can have lunch together."

There are many restaurants downstairs, so we don't have to go far.

Becky: "We'd probably be happier if Pnam and Hanna were here too, right, Freen?"

Freen smiled at Becky's comment, as she was right. It would be more enjoyable if Pnam and Hanna were also present. Freen then called Pnam.

Hanna: "Hey, Freen? Why did you call?"

"Where's Pnam?"

Hanna: "She's in the bathroom. What do you want to tell her so I can inform her?"

Hanna: "Oh, wait..."

I heard a door open.

Hanna: "Naaaaam?"

Pnam: "Wait, Hanna! I'm taking a bath!"