32: DREAMS

FREEN POV

Inside the classroom, the three of us were just joking around when Nop suddenly looked at me and Becky. I tapped Becky's shoulder to let her know, and Hanna immediately noticed and looked at Nop.

Hanna: "I hate him!"

Hanna whispered softly to Becky. I don't know why, but I can't blame her because even I dislike him. Despite knowing that Becky is my official girlfriend, he still bothers her.

We decided to ignore him and continued with our playful banter. However, he suddenly approached us, causing us to stop laughing and look at him.

Nop: "Becky?"

Becky: "Huh?"

Nop held a paper bag, and I looked at him.

"What's that?"

Nop: "It's just a gift..."

Becky shook her head and looked at me.

Becky: "I'm sorry, Nop, but I can't accept that! Ahhh... Just give it to Erin. You're flirting with her, right?"

He frowned and looked at me.

Nop: "Isn't it okay if I give her a gift?"

I stood up and faced him.

"I'm sorry, Nop, but I hope you'll respect Becky's decision if she doesn't want to accept your gift."

I could see annoyance in his eyes in response to what I said.

Nop: "We only have a few days left until our graduation, and I just want to give her a gift! Why are you stopping her from accepting it, Freen?"

"Sorry? But what did you say?"

Nop: "What I said is, why are you stopping her from accepting my gift? What is your problem with my gift?"

My temper suddenly rose due to his complaint against me. Is he crazy? Or just plain stupid? Becky is avoiding him, yet he still continues to pursue her. My goodness!

"Wow! I'm not stopping her, Nop. It's Becky's decision, not mine. So... I hope it's clear to you that she doesn't want it! Do you understand?"

Nop smirked in response.

Hanna stood up and approached Nop.

Hanna: "Are you stupid? Becky doesn't want it, why are you still pursuing her?!"

Nop angrily turned his attention to Hanna.

Nop: "Me, stupid? And who are you to tell me that?"

Hanna: "I'm her best friend! Do you have a problem with that, huh?"

Nop: "You're crazy!" He was about to hit Hanna with a paper bag when someone intervened.

PNAM: "Try to hurt her if you don't want to live in hell!"

We were all shocked when Pnam appeared in front of us. How did she get into this school?

Nop: "And who are you?"

Hanna: "Nam? What are you doing here?"

Pnam: "Ahhh... You forgot something at home, so I asked my teacher's friend here if I could give it to you."

Nop: "I said, who are you to interrupt me?!"

Pnam faced Nop and patted his shoulder.

Pnam: "Don't talk to me when I'm not talking to you, okay?"

Nop: "What did you say?"

Pnam angrily faced Nop again and tugged his hair.

Pnam: "Did I say don't talk to me when I'm not talking to you? Don't you understand that!"