42: SPIN THE BOTTLE

KEN POV

Ken threw away the wine bottle in his anger and tousled his lush hair.

"Wow, it's terrible... He's so quick to trade me for someone else. I'm better than that river!"

Ken tried to control his anger. He was annoyed when he saw that Hades was with someone else and showed him in front of him that he has someone new and that he is happy. He wanted to hit that young man earlier but chose to leave for Freen's house because he didn't want to spoil the celebration. He tried to calm himself and took a deep breath.

"Ken, calm down, okay? You are the one who wants all of this, so you have no right to be jealous, okay?"

Ken was about to enter when he met Freen at the gate, so he stopped and fixed himself.

Freen: "Are you okay, Ken? Can we talk before going inside?"

"What are we going to talk about, Freen?"

Freen: "I know you are hurt because of what you saw earlier."

"I'm hurt?"

His response to Freen was superficial.

Freen: "Don't pretend to be okay in front of me because I already know you."

I stopped when she suddenly hugged me.

"Ahh- What are you saying? I'm not hurt?"

I repeatedly refused in front of Freen because I didn't want her to worry about me.

Freen: "Ken, are you really okay? I know you're trying to appear okay so they don't notice that you're not really okay."

"I'm okay, Freen. Yahhh... I'm really okay, don't worry!"

I sensed that she was no longer satisfied with my answers, so she sighed in front of me.

Freen: "We've been friends since childhood, so I already know you, Ken. You can tell me everything, okay?"

"Thank you, Freen. Thank you for understanding me. I'm just jealous, you know, and I don't have any intentions to ruin the occasion."

She patted my back and ruffled my hair, causing me to frown at her.

Freen: "Don't worry about it. I know that he's still in love with you!"

I let go of the hug and looked at her carefully.

"Ahhh- What do you mean by that, P'Freen?"

She took a deep breath before speaking again.

Freen: "The day you broke up with Hades, he asked for help from all of us to face his parents and admit that he is gay."

"What? Are you serious?"

Freen: "Do I look like I'm joking, Ken? Hades loves you. If he didn't love you, he wouldn't make such an effort for you! He was rejected by his father, so please talk to him. You're both my friends, and I don't want you to be like this. You're both torturing yourselves."

Ken bowed down and felt shy to face Freen.

"I'm sorry, Freen. I didn't know that Hades would do those things."

BECKY POV

Becky had been searching for Freen for a while as she hadn't seen her inside the house.

Hanna: "Hey!"

I turned to Hanna as she held my shoulder.

"Uhmmmmm..."

She ignored me and sat next to me.