59: LAST PART

FREEN POV

"Why is it so dark? Where am I?" I whispered softly to myself,

Suddenly, the door creaked open, and a burst of light flooded the room, illuminating everything.

My body felt heavy, unable to move as I saw her standing there, silhouetted against the doorway.

Hanna's voice, hesitant at first, filled the room. "Surprised? Ahhhh--Hey! Surprised?"

Becky's voice trembled, her eyes welling up. "P-P'Freen?"

Tears streamed down her face as she whispered, "Freen? Is that really you?"

I moved towards her, my heart pounding in my chest. She stood up from the bed, her face a mixture of disbelief and joy.

Becky sobbed, "P'Freen!"

I reached out, pulling her into my arms. She clung to me, burying her face in my neck.

"I'm sorry, I miss you so much," I whispered, tears finally spilling down my cheeks.  The moment I saw her, my world seemed to stop. It was as if she was the only person in the room.

Becky asked, "When did you come back, Freen? I thought you wouldn't come back! I thought you wouldn't come back to me."

"Shhh..." I gently placed my finger on her lips, silencing her words. "Don't talk anymore. The important thing is that you are here by my side, and I will never leave you alone again."

Becky didn't answer but leaned in, her lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss.

Hanna's voice, laced with amusement, interrupted the moment. "Ah.Haha! AGAIN? Can you stop kissing in front of me? Tsk!"

We both turned to face her, a smile playing on my lips.

"Who planned this?" I asked.

Hanna retreated, hiding behind Pnam. They immediately pointed at her, leaving Hanna with no choice but to raise her hands in surrender.

"I told you, didn't I? I'll do it the way I know how," Hanna said with a shrug.

I approached her, a genuine smile gracing my face. "Thank you for bringing her back into my life again, Hanna."

Hanna replied, "Awww? That's nothing. I just want us to go back to the way we used to be, Freen. Even though we've been through a lot, we're all still friends, right? There's nothing changed."

Becky bowed her head, feeling embarrassed after Hanna's words.

PNam asked, "Becky? What happened to you? Why did you do that?"

Becky looked at me, her eyes filled with remorse, before turning to PNam.

Ken added, "She's right, Bess. We've been looking for you everywhere, but Hanna was the only one who found you! Did we do something wrong to you?"

"I'm sorry, guys! I know I was selfish to do those things. But I didn't have the courage to face you after saying those things. So please forgive me if I didn't talk to you anymore after that happened," Becky said, her voice choked with emotion.

I reached out and took her hand, prompting her to look at me.

Becky continued, "I couldn't face you because every time I saw you all, I was reminded of Freen. And I was struggling more and more, so I chose to stay away from all of you."

PNam responded, "I understand you, but you don't know how much we missed you. Freen wasn't by our side, and then you walked away from us. Do you know how hard it was for us?"