39 : FRIENDSHIP

FREEN POV

(Door knocks)

"I was startled by a knock on the door. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and realized it was already early.

I turned on my side  and saw Becky right beside me. We had a lot to drink last night, and you know what happened last night, too. Hehe!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw her face.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I said to myself, smiling like a fool while talking to her.

"We used to just be best friends, right? but now..."

I didn't get to continue what I was going to say when I heard P'beer's voice from outside the door."

"Ma'am Freen? Your breakfast is ready. Your grandmother said that I should wake you up to have breakfast together with her."

Sister Pbeer has been serving us for a long time. She started working here when my brother and I were young, and even now, she is still with us in our house. We are fortunate to have her.

I got up and patted Becky's shoulder.

"Uhmmmm..."

"Wake up! Grandma has called us to have breakfast with her."

She opened her eyes and then closed them again. So, I just sighed and tapped her shoulder again.

"Becky... Come on!"

"I'm still sleepy, Freen. Can we do it later?"

I hugged her and tickled her side, causing her to scream.

"What the hell! It's your fault, you tired me out."

"So... Everything is my fault now? She was the one who undressed in front of me, and now she blames me? Tsk! I picked her up, even though her eyes were still closed, causing her to scream. So, she couldn't do anything but wake up and accompany me to wash my face.

After washing up, Becky and I left the room, even though we were not feeling great. We still had a hangover from last night.

"My body hurts, Freen. It feels like I've been beaten!"

I just laughed and playfully pinched her side, causing her to scream again.

"Stop it." SHe complained.

"How can that not hurt? You teased me last night, so there you go! But next time, we should be more discreet for some excitement, right?"

Becky magnified me with her eyes and tried to cover my mouth, but I quickly avoided her.

"Why? You don't want to?"

Becky protested, "You're very noisy. Someone might hear us. What are you doing?"

I replied, "I don't care if someone can hear us. Your my girlfriend, so I don't mind."

As we walked down the corridor, everyone stared at us as if we had done something wrong the night before. We exchanged puzzled glances.

"What's going on?"

I pulled out a chair for Becky to sit, but when I looked at Hanna, she was smiling mischievously while glancing between me and Becky. In response, I discreetly kicked her knees under the table.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

Hanna complained in front of me, and they all turned to look at her simultaneously. I quickly bowed down to avoid suspicion.

"Why? Is something hurting you?"

She looked at PNam and snorted dismissively.

"Nam, Pfreen kicked me!"

Hanna even reported it to Pnam.

"Pfreen, why did you kick my baby?"

I just laughed at Pnam.